Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i came accross this bike actually by clicking a banner on this site.
Click here

is that rear wheel functions for twisties? or better? just curious.

·
Registered
489 Posts
its a show bike. WHile it may be finctional, it's not very good. the bike has been reduced the the riding quality of a chopper. but I do admit, it looks pretty nice

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Might be alright for a drag race, but it wont turn worth a damn.

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah thats been the latest trend in the
custom/bolt on after market sportbike segmennt.:D .. I bet it flys.......in a straight line, you can forget the twisties on that strip cruiser.

·
Registered
217 Posts
ok guys...

i was ebay searching the other day (couple of weeks ago actually), and i came across this bike for sale. it was only going for like 2400...the guy said it was his son's bike and he had died serving in iraq. he said he didnt care at all about price, just so long as it was out of his garage because it tore him up everytime he looked at it....

those sick bastards...sorry to hijack the thread for a moment

that bike is functional. there's millions of ppl doing that to their bikes down here (fl), mainly miami. its pretty common. its not a motogp test bike, its a gsxr1000 with an extended single sided swing arm and a 300 kit (looks like). that extended swing arm would help for hard launches and the tire might get more traction than the standard m/c tire in the straight line, but when it hits the twisties :hello: say bye bye because it wont do anything impressive

·
Registered
4 Posts
That bike is the ultimate, sit in the parking lot and jerk off machine. Take a lesson from the chopper crowd. Do you own a bike because you like to be seen, or because you really love to ride? Do you ride in any weather, or jump in the toyota when things turn to shit? Ask yourself and be honest.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Shane Vandrel said:
Thanks for clearing that up, Detective Conrice.

anytime:twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts