Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the perfect helmet, now I gotta first say I have a big thing about dragons. Own tons of dragon t-shirts statues etc = me big geek.

Anyway if I get the Shoei RF-900 with the dragon graphic am I going the way of the squid or should I just get it and not worry about it.

Or I could get a relativly plain looking RF-900 orbit and pay $50 bucks less for the same helmit without the cool graphic..

·
Registered
64 Posts
bUY WHAT YOU LIKE

Do Not bow to the pressure of people when it comes to something that only needs to please yourself, If you like it, why in the world would you care what other people think. Get the DRAGON enjoy it, ride safe.

Joe

·
Registered
482 Posts
Being squidly is not wearing a helmet and then riding like a fool.

·
Registered
627 Posts
krsteen said:
I found the perfect helmet, now I gotta first say I have a big thing about dragons.

Shoei RF-900 with the dragon graphic

this say it all. get what pleases you

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Duhamel replica??

Looks cool as hell to me, get it.

Nobody expects you to ride like the replica's rider just cause you sport their graphic........:thumb:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, if owning the duhammel replica makes you a squid then we can be squids together...just call me squidlynicki....besides, strictly speaking, isn't not buying a helmet at all a bit more squidly by definition than buying a helmet you like? BTW, I dig dragons, too. Had to settle for an iguana as a pet, though...no fire insurance companies would agree to cover the house with a dragon around..:D

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Each to their own!!! I do not buy what others feel I should wear or ride. Have set my own ways in what I wear & what I have ridden for over 50 yrs. If I do not click with them I could care less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts