Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning to sunshine. How about the rest of you guys and gals?

Today is going to be all about trail riding. Whoohooo!!:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is getting really, really close! A lil'bit chilly here......but......still a beautiful day to be riding! Just waiting to get off of work!!!! Happy riding!;)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Maybe it is thawing out up here. But I have to say I get a bit depressed when I talk to folks in AZ and find out how warm it is down there, and they consider it "cold"!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fuster said:
Maybe it is thawing out up here. But I have to say I get a bit depressed when I talk to folks in AZ and find out how warm it is down there, and they consider it "cold"!
That's why you're not supposed to talk to them until WE have sunshine on a regular basis. Duh. :D ;)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
We don't have sunshine on a regular basis. :cool:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I had a student (back when I was a teacher) who grew up in Bremerton and he told me it rained a lot out there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
fuster said:
No doubt. Its going be a toasty 18 or so degrees when i ride to school tommorow morning.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Spring?? Warm weather???? What in the hell is that?? :D You know what it did here this morning in Ohio. IT FRIGGIN SNOWED!!!!!!!! :finger: Two weeks ago it was 70 and we were out ridin this week it's in the 30's. It's so depressing. :( :( I've had about all the winter I can take, I think I'm going to send me transcripts to Arizona state and see if I can transfer. :D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhh, thanks Doogie. ;) Now I feel MUCH better about our weather. :twofinger Today was sunny with a cool breeze... perfect for a jog a long the waterfront. :D All in all... I love the Northwest.

·
Registered
636 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:
Ahhh, thanks Doogie. ;) Now I feel MUCH better about our weather. :twofinger Today was sunny with a cool breeze... perfect for a jog a long the waterfront. :D All in all... I love the Northwest.
Yeah yeah yeah, rub it in. :twofinger lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
...Snuck out for a half hours ride today before the next rain coats the area,AGAIN!!!
These short rides keep me from going into withdrawls!!:D:)

JIM

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
The weather sucked today. Got a sunburn and sweated in my perfed leathers cause my sweatshirt was too much.:( :( ;)

Of course, I got both knees down on GMR (not at the same time) so I guess it's okay. I can live with it.:D :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
apexismaximus said:
The weather sucked today. Got a sunburn and sweated in my perfed leathers cause my sweatshirt was too much.:( :( ;)
I knew there was a reason I wanted to move to CA or AZ. Weather that puts a smile on the old face. :cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Today was in the 50's F I think...I don't know the farenheight thing very well... It was around 10 C or a bit more. I put around 150 Km on my bike this weekend and thought it was AWESOME ! ! ! I wish it was warmer though.
As for you southern people :finger: QUIT CRYING ! !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts