Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In two minds on this one lads...... post the pics of the new girl or not ..

Nothing worse than a gobby caaant that blabs his big trap whenever life goes good for him ..... you just instinctively want to pull em aside and punch him square on the mouth so his lips kiss his teeth so they look like a 65 yo prosies fanny ....

And the otherside says ... fark it .. if it was one of you caaants I would want a gander ....

Then I remembered, your all a bunch a caaaants ... I figure you'll give me shite anyway .. so here's the first couple a pics, as she stands 20 mins into uncrating ... battery still to be charged ...

P.S ... the answer to the question 'oh oh oh ... Mr Legend sir, can I please please please have a ride of your spunk machine ... is no, fark off, buy yer own ya ... caaaaaant' ..

P.P.S .. the little bitch has already drawn blood ... seems the minx took to one of the poor lads as she was being uncrated ... I should be in for a right laugh with this hussy...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DocThee said:
Vedde nice. :thumb:

Are those CF Termi's?
Stock as it comes bud ..... not bad for standard pipes .... it comes with a similar muffler less cat converter ......

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Italian Stallion

You on the lamb after the bank job to pay for that Ledge???

Have to say it is looking the goods though, nice mate. Is one way to save having to hop your bike up with wheels, brakes, shocks etc, just buy one with them as stock from the shop. ;)

Can't wait to hear the long winded, dragged out, blabbering write up on why it's sooooo good after you ride it, or is it going in a glass cabinet next to the telly? :cool:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Excellent

What a beautiful machine. And what's all that crap about not wanting to hear from your mates when things are going well for them? What is the club for if not to admire great new bikes as well as look out for each other?

I hope you got the spare water pump and brake reservoir; I hear they're quite useful.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Think Again Legend Boy....

Think you're gonna go faster with the New Duc,..

Better think twice,..it ain't making you go faster, but I will believe you're still gonna ride like a cannt .....only,..worse.

You will be thinking of the cost of repairs for this if ever this baby get's laid down. The spares available to fix it.....who to order the parts from.......etc..etc.......

Will race ya if ever I get the chance next....!!...:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Italian Stallion

Gixxer_Dave said:
is it going in a glass cabinet next to the telly? :cool:
Dont be daft, he sold all the furnature and the telly to pay the deposit :D

Have to say that is one horny piece of kit Legend, your the man:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
?????????

Does anyone believe this dickwipe ??

After all, his posting was dated April 1st ;)

If its true, nice one ledge :2cents:

If its not true, well nice one anyway :thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well .... she's finally made it into the shop, and collection day gets closer and closer ......

P.S .... I'm not the new owner ... the bank is, they just let me borrow it ....:D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought of something while I was looking over her the other day ...... well actually .. I thought of two things ....

One was how exactly I'm going to pay for her .... and thanks to all the suggestions so far .. I especially liked the idea of converting, getting 3 more wives ... then selling them all off ....

But .. the other one was ... that if God is in the details .... then he is in this bike more than he is in any other .... you can just look at it, and look at it .. and everytime there seems to be more little touches you missed the time before.

Oh, and if you think it looks good in the pics ..... the 999 really is a bike that does not do it's self justic in photos ..... it really is better in the flesh .... but if your in doubt ... then get yourself down to the shop before I get my hands in it and turn it into a glorified shopping trolley ...

P.S ... I've asked Wilson to get me a pack rack .... carbon of course ..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Yep, you ARE the man now....

Wouldn't that yellow Husky be more your speed Ledge?

So you've finally got the super duper secret model you were always after... slipped out the back door of the factory right, carbon tank and frame or whatever the fark it was :p

God forbid you trowel that, I think I'd just walk away crying. It's a work of art more than a motocycle (and the best part is it's almost as quick as a Gixxer) ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts