Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this email, and want to know who sent it to me. I was wanting to know, just what about me you mist?

Hello, stimacsays!
We've noticed that you've not been active on Sportbike Forum: Sportbike
Motorcycle Forums for quite some time now, and we miss you!

Could we not tempt you back?

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here:
We hope to see you soon

Kindest Regards
Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

If I could win thous tires, just once. I would be hooked!

Ted

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I got this email, and want to know who sent it to me. I was wanting to know, just what about me you mist?
I missed your spelling :loser::twofinger

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I missed your spelling :loser::twofinger

I mist his spelling too. Maybe he could win some of thous tires so he will stay a while. :laughing:

Maybe he isn't using firefox? Every time I misspell (or write bad sentence forms), I get this squiggly lines under the word. All I have to do is right click and select the correct word. ;):hello:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Maybe he isn't using firefox? Every time I misspell (or write bad sentence forms), I get this squiggly lines under the word. All I have to do is right click and select the correct word. ;):hello:
Well whaddya know, we finally found the cure for stupidity!!! It's your lucky day :twofinger

In all actuality, that's one of the things I've liked about Firefox since I started using it. I'm terrible at proofreading my posts, but excellent at looking for squiggly red lines.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Well whaddya know, we finally found the cure for stupidity!!! It's your lucky day :twofinger

In all actuality, that's one of the things I've liked about Firefox since I started using it. I'm terrible at proofreading my posts, but excellent at looking for squiggly red lines.

lol same here. plus, red lines appear on the fly... and I type pretty fast. Given the fact that I also have rather large fingers, I am quite used to mistyping words and having to back up. The red line appears, I backspace. That simple. It's a great feature!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I didn't get the e-mail... either my spam filter picked it up, or they're trying to get rid of me :dunno:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I didn't get the e-mail... either my spam filter picked it up, or they're trying to get rid of me :dunno:

You visit more often. In order for those emails to be generated, you have to have been away for a little while. I keep getting them from RX7, Supra, and other sportbike forums. Places I have only been once or twice like 2 years ago.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I got one, too. It's nice to be missed, even if only by an automated computer service. ;)
Shamelessly stolen.

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL?
HAL: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Dave Bowman: Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?
HAL: Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I received the same one, even though it was just an automatic generated message it was a nice touch and way to get people to come back if they have found other places to throw thier time away at. So who does send them or who created the option for them to get sent?

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have always wanted to buy HAL. Then I could blame HAL for everything and my wife would yell at him:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts