Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo......Mid Ohio's AMA race is August 3-5. Anyone planning on going? If so, should we get some hotels rooms booked? Chuck...Anthony...are you guys setting stuff up yet?

Jen

·
Registered
731 Posts
Not as far as I'm concerned.

I have my hotel and I'm signed up for the Keith Code School.

Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
636Jen said:
Sooooo......Mid Ohio's AMA race is August 3-5. Anyone planning on going? If so, should we get some hotels rooms booked? Chuck...Anthony...are you guys setting stuff up yet?

Jen
I've got rooms 4 rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn for us. However, I need someone else to take point on this...I am unable to go this year.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lemme guess Doc...another wedding? :laughing: just kidding.

Well I definitely am planning to go. Hopefully we can get enough people to fill those hotel rooms. What dates do you have it reserved for? Is it a 3 day thing again?

Jen

·
Registered
352 Posts
We got a room at the knights Inn. 89.00 a night.

I know lots of places have been filling up fast, we got lucky and they called us due to an opening.

Hell no, it never hurts to plan early!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
636Jen said:
Hell yeah! :laughing: :thumb:

Jen
Yeah, no boys! I'll be right in ladies. LOL! J\K, I am in. I am also doing the Keith Code School the 6th or 7th, maybe both.

Jon

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hope to see you all down there.. Think we have about 20 of us headin down this year from around the south bend area..

Group of 15 of us headin to elkhart lake to road america next weekend..

Lemme know if anyone will be up there!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Jgreen said:
Yeah, no boys! I'll be right in ladies. LOL! J\K, I am in. I am also doing the Keith Code School the 6th or 7th, maybe both.

Jon
I've got a room 15-20 mins away for 3 nights - I was thinking about doing the Keith Code School on Monday but it's so expensive! If I can go in on the 'girls' room - maybe I could afford the school! :thumb: Lemme know...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
im going to revive this thread as its only a month away. anyone have a link to the keith code school that follows the race. i might be down to take it, depending on the cost of it.

thanks guys
dave

thanks webb for telling me about this.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
fasterbusa said:
Hey Dave!
Don't forget to ask Faye about the Keith Code School. Maybe she knows of an opening or you can spllit some costs or whatever.
yeah, i sent her a pm a little bit ago. been busy buying chit online for the bike. woo hoo, mods, mods and more mods. i need to get superbikesupply off my speed dial.

stomp grips, motovational no-cut frame sliders, 2006 velocity stacks, air intake assembly to mod, bmc filter recharge kit = 1 broke ass dave. lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts