Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just feeling a little couped up. Got very little saddle time in last year, and I'm feeling a little antsy. Cabin fever is getting the best of me.

Just sayin'....

Word.:hello:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Just feeling a little couped up. Got very little saddle time in last year, and I'm feeling a little antsy. Cabin fever is getting the best of me.

Just sayin'....

Word.:hello:
X2 Jeezus gotta meet the post length quota

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Doc...you have no idea. lol

(dying a little inside)

Bluto

What exactly makes the two of you think you'll be doing any more riding this year? The spring "honeydo" lists usually start around mid-april. Best of luck. Hopefully, you guys are the exception, and not the rule.

Marriage is bliss.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I am a total squid and was only starting my bike every 2 weeks till January. No fluids in the gsxr now except oil and well, R6 has taken a back seat. Too fawkn darn cold to get my ass in the garage now to start anything. Tried starting the TL but that's a carbeurated nightmare.

Oh, and I am dying to hit grattan right now. I just stare at the screensavers of Grattan on the computer.

and....."Hi my name is Jane and I am a squid."

·
Banned
93 Posts
No, you don't get to ride for another two months. So in the mean time keep changing your oil, running your bike in the garage with the door open, for some of you keep it closed.

This weekend looks to be the shit around here!

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind between 7 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West northwest wind around 6 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North northwest wind between 3 and 10 mph.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
for some of you keep it closed.
You know, I try to do that all the time. I have gotten up to running 4 bikes in the garage with the door closed and I still couldn't off myself, just permanent brain damage now. Oh well, maybe next time. :dunno:

My apologies for this post to anyone who has lost a loved one to Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

·
Registered
443 Posts
You know, I try to do that all the time. I have gotten up to running 4 bikes in the garage with the door closed and I still couldn't off myself, just permanent brain damage now. Oh well, maybe next time. :dunno:

My apologies for this post to anyone who has lost a loved one to Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
In the spirit of the joke.... try smoking a cigarrette at the same time.... if the carbon monoxide dont get you... the cigarrette smoke will... :D

:( ok... that was a bad joke... :dunno: Sorry to those of you that might have had lost a loved one to cigarrette smoke

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Jane, thats why i put my bike inside my condo last weekend. so i can put on all the new sheet. and its a big big list :D
damn, i cant wait to ride. i saved on my dvr last yrs races moto gp/ama, is it bad that i watch them sitting on my bike leaning with those guys? thank god for stands. lol

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jane, thats why i put my bike inside my condo last weekend. so i can put on all the new sheet. and its a big big list :D
damn, i cant wait to ride. i saved on my dvr last yrs races moto gp/ama, is it bad that i watch them sitting on my bike leaning with those guys? thank god for stands. lol
Dude that made me laugh...I thought I was the only one. LOL. Before I got married (yeah, yeah) the Duc would sit in my living room on stands...christmas lights and garland and all. LOL. Now I have stupid coffee table. Stupid girls ruin all the fun. LOL Now it's in the garage freezing...poor bike.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
here ya go, and pay no attention to the stuff on my kitchen table, or my upper fairing. nothing is there, its all an illusion. :rolleyes:
:D lol

storing a bike in the living room is one thing, wrentching on it is another...lol

Where's the fawkin pizza n beer empties at?:dunno::D

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Dude that made me laugh...I thought I was the only one. LOL. Before I got married (yeah, yeah) the Duc would sit in my living room on stands...christmas lights and garland and all. LOL. Now I have stupid coffee table. Stupid girls ruin all the fun. LOL Now it's in the garage freezing...poor bike.

X100

Just pull the seat off it in the winter so it can pull double duty as "The Liberator" during sex.
:D
Bike seats rock!:laughing:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
i have a list from here to there to get done on my bike. its a little too cold to work in the garage at this time. mainly i want to get my plastics on and reeady to go (fitment might need to be tweaked a lil). all the other stuff i can do as well is a bonus (new chain+sprockets, new modded front sprocket cover, speedo healer, new rear suspension w/hrc link upgrade, and a couple more things im not going to divulge yet.

hey, tomorrow moto gp is on speed. WOO HOO race season begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have plenty of protection on the carpet for the accidential mess spot. i have 1/8" cardboard, then a 10x10 tarp, 2 sheets of plastic and a 4x8' sheet of 1" mdf.

and thanks for the heads up on the seat. might have to try it :D

·
Banned
93 Posts
That carpet looks like it has had more than it's share of spills on it. What you should be concerned about is a fire. Try and explain why you had a motorcycle with gas in the tank in you apartment to the fire marshal.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts