Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping somebody can help. I think my brakes may not be working properly.

Everytime I'm riding with people on Honda's, Yamaha's, Kawasaki's, Suzuki's, etc., I pass them in the turns and end-up finishing the ride a long time before they do. I usually have to wait for 15 to 20 minutes for the other riders to catch up. Is this normal for my Ducati? Oh yeah...I guess it is. :D

Never mind then. Thanks for your help. :p

------------------
-Paul
You call that riding?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Paul and his illusions of grandeur. Exhaust fumes from the rest of us must be getting to him. :D

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

G

·
What amazes me most is that a 748 has enough power to move such a big head through the air.

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

·
Registered
169 Posts
are you playing WSB 2000 on your pc ?...thats what i thought,...now what you need to do is get it out of novice mode ! :p

------------------
texas tornado #2

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Everytime I'm riding with people on Honda's, Yamaha's, Kawasaki's, Suzuki's, etc., I pass them in the turns and end-up finishing the ride a long time before they do. I usually have to wait for 15 to 20 minutes for the other riders to catch up. Is this normal for my Ducati?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would suggest you ride with motorcycles, and not scooters. Although scooters have two wheels, they are not motorcycles.

------------------
Whatever that little sheep said is a damn lie !!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
Paul and his illusions of grandeur. Exhaust fumes from the rest of us must be getting to him. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I believe this is the problem. :p :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts