Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if there's any particular song, style of music, or even video. that makes you just want to get on your bike and ride the snot out of yourself. my wife says it's just me. but when i listen to like dmx-stop being greedy or just about anything by megadeth. i want to just start the bike up and go. no matter what time of the day it is. ama, gp, and stunt videos do the same. but not like music. is it just, i love to ride my r6:drool:. or does this happen to other riders too? just wondering:confused: . like some feed back to show the wife:D .

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Download Preject 86: "Set Me Up" and listen to it. It's such a driving song, it just makes you want to go wring something out. Throttle works just fine. About a minute into the song it really starts to kick...you'll be topping out in 6th gear in no time! :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
"Red Barchetta" by Rush, "Clubbed To Death" by Rob D and "Animal" by Front 242.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Cabdriver by the Mills Brothers.;) :D :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Radar Love by Golden Earring & most anything from Rob Zombie when I want to go fast. Music has always energized me when driving or riding. :cool:
I'm glad you started this thread. I checked out the recommendations from CBR Brutha & Tamara. Very choice stuff!!! I hope others will post their favorites.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Def Leopard’s Greatest Hits!!!

Don’t laugh, Yall like it too!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
If I see racing highlights, I'm out the door.

As far as music goes, any mixes by DJ's such as Paul Van Dyke, Judge Jules, George Acosta, etc...

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Hill-Billy said:
Def Leopard’s Greatest Hits!!!

Don’t laugh, Yall like it too!!!
my fiancee tortures me with that. :barf: she loves all those 80's hair bands. i have to admit high and dry is a great album (dating myself there).
===================================
lately i get jazzed up by slayer, especially the 4th song on god hates us all.

since i was a little skater punk, anything by henry rollins (black flag or rollins band) has always brought out the animal in me.

real metallica and primer 55 get me going.

pretty much anything dark and fast.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Primer 55!? Wow! I didn't expect anyone to rattle that one off => I saw em last year with Soulfly which is what really gets me going. All that hardcore stuff just makes ya wanna go

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
WSB does it to me every time. Although I find it dangerous as hell to watch racing and then ride.. Sometimes I think I'm Troy Bayliss.

Desire - Ozzy Osbourne, hands down the most agressive driving song.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Radar Love (Golden Earring) has caused numerous speed infractions among me and my friends. Same with Detroit Rock City ( Kiss )

Another would have to be Highway to Hell, or just about anything else from AC/DC.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Radar Gun by the BottleRockets

makes me want to go find the man, do smokey burn outs in his face, and then play 'film at 10'.;)

Not that I'd do that but if I did, that's the sound track taking me to jail.:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
"For my money it doesn't get any better than When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton."

-Anyone seen the movie Office Space? Anyone? Anyone? I hear crickets.

If you haven't seen the movie then I would say "Jesus Built My Hotrod" by Ministry.

·
Registered
202 Posts

real metallica and primer 55 get me going.

pretty much anything dark and fast.
Wow you like Primer 55? Sweet, no one I know has ever heard of them. That music is enough to make go bullet proof. The other day I popped it in the cd player on the way home from work and started hitting my steering wheel cause I wanted to be on my bike so bad!

Do they play that song, "Too Fast" I think it's them. It from one of the Crusty Demon tapes.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wet Shrub said:
If you haven't seen the movie then I would say "Jesus Built My Hotrod" by Ministry.
Good thinking!

Reckon I'll put that one on and go ride. See y'all 'round! :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts