Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... does it seem like not as many people are on as usual? I was here for this time last year...is this normal?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Slip-On said:
... does it seem like not as many people are on as usual? I was here for this time last year...is this normal?
Rob, I believe the same numbers are on here but at different times of the day and not as frequently as last year. The core constituents(sp) of this site are always here, in some form or another. They just don't post on here as much. In other words they are trolling and waiting to jump on you or others. Let me see now, Jester and the spicer dude are usually trolling on here and most of the time don't post. They are like leopards in a tree waiting to bounce on the first person they like to be next to and enjoy their company. :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Re: Is it just me or...

ga_skyline_rydr said:
Rob, I believe the same numbers are on here but at different times of the day and not as frequently as last year. The core constituents(sp) of this site are always here, in some form or another. They just don't post on here as much. In other words they are trolling and waiting to jump on you or others. Let me see now, Jester and the spicer dude are usually trolling on here and most of the time don't post. They are like leopards in a tree waiting to bounce on the first person they like to be next to and enjoy their company. :twofinger
I'd post more if you fockers could come up with anything interesting to post about. :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Re: Is it just me or...

spicersh said:
I'd post more if you fockers could come up with anything interesting to post about. :twofinger :twofinger
How about some religion or politics? :laughing: :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me or...

Slip-On said:
How about some religion or politics? :laughing: :D
I think I've had enough of both of those. We'd all be better off if both religion and government were completely banished, but we don't have time for rational solutions. :)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me or...

spicersh said:
I think I've had enough of both of those. We'd all be better off if both religion and government were completely banished, but we don't have time for rational solutions. :)
Hey Rob, Scott is one of those high maintenance mo fo's;) . If it doesnt have something to do with jacking off or rapping sheep, he isnt interested:D .

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me or...

sisqo said:
Hey Rob, Scott is one of those high maintenance mo fo's;) . If it doesnt have something to do with jacking off or rapping sheep, he isnt interested:D .
As I said, if you could come up with something that was even mildly interesting.....:rolleyes: :twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Jesus tap dancing christ is sisqo's new avatar hilarious:laughing:

It's funny because it doesn't even look like a photochop, just a picture of the real farvra:D

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Tippmann said:

It's funny because it doesn't even look like a photochop, just a picture of the real farvra:D
I still do not think that I look like Farva:dunno:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Tippmann said:

Alright Mr. Spell Checker, what the hell is farvra?:confused: :twofinger

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sisqo said:
Alright Mr. Spell Checker, what the hell is farvra?:confused: :twofinger
He's mispronouncing it because he's thinking about "There's something about Mary" when Ben Stiller was confronted by his psyco friend, Cameron Diaz, and Brett FARVE. Remember when he said it he said it like "Brett Farv....ra".

Right Tippman? Right buddy? No? Ok......:(

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Slip-On said:
He's mispronouncing it because he's thinking about "There's something about Mary" when Ben Stiller was confronted by his psyco friend, Cameron Diaz, and Brett FARVE. Remember when he said it he said it like "Brett Farv....ra".

Right Tippman? Right buddy? No? Ok......:(
Hey:mad:......GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!:twofinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts