Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Crammer how the hell did you do at Beaverun track day? Did you rail or cut grass? How did that personalised Umbrella girl work out? C'mon mn give us the scOOp. :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
saturntangerine said:
....Someone tell us if the beaver was mown down this weekend. :p
Ummm, I think you would know that better than most of us.:eek:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Bite me, bagger. Better watch out. Since last I heard Ernie still had no game, he might just go after YOUR lil girl. :eek:

Thats just sick! Besides I think Ernie has game or atleast smells gamey.:D

hahahahahaha, sorry but you busted my balls in WV.

·
Registered
425 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Bite me, bagger. Better watch out. Since last I heard Ernie still had no game, he might just go after YOUR lil girl. :eek:
Ernie couldn't handle Bagger's girl. He's needs the girl to tell him what to do and how to do it :twofinger

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Like your boytoy! Hahahahahaha
I could tell him what to do but he would never listen. If I ask I can have anything in the world and it works the same the other way around!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey Jeep, ask her to toss your salad and see what she says. I bet you have to put your face near the ole buckeye, don'cha? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm sick but funny in a sick kinda way!:p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Hey Jeep, ask her to toss your salad and see what she says. I bet you have to put your face near the ole buckeye, don'cha? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm sick but funny in a sick kinda way!:p
Wouldn't you like to know? :eyebrows: Jeep is happy. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts