Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
From what I read, before it put me to sleep and I am not making that up, was repetitive shiot and the guy hits on things, but not fully!!! Boring shiot, if I want another history class, I would hope for it to be more interesting than that.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
His references to battles in war or attack points and wondering why they did whatever they did....well he should have studied the wars history more thoroughly and not the ccourapon. I thought it sucked.....no need to get all defensive, because someone does not like what you posted, but I know, you can not hack when someone does not like what you posted. Beeotch:twofinger

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought his basic premise was interesting... that the only thing that will bring about change is corrective action for their society in whole... recreating a society that values its people, education, and gives them something of which to be proud and most importantly can be competetive economically and technologically.

·
Registered
425 Posts
So when does your knitting circle start Pat? You have become quite the softy. Love peace and food for all. Why don't we all get together and hug strangers or park our toxin emitting vehicles and walk everywhere?

This web site is too freaking slow. But it is working, unlike GTR's. Damnit!!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WTF are you talking about? The article I posted and thought was interesting was talking about revamping their whole society by force?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
mmmbarley said:
I thought his basic premise was interesting... that the only thing that will bring about change is corrective action for their society in whole... recreating a society that values its people, education, and gives them something of which to be proud and most importantly can be competetive economically and technologically.
+1

I'd be interested to see what others think of this. I usually don't like duplicate posts, but I think I'll put this in the off-topic forum as well to get more traffic. :)

Edit: Is there an author credited with this article?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters (Ret.)

Prior to retirement he was assigned to Th Office of Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, where he was responsible for future warfare.

The article is from Parameters, Spring 1998

Parameters is the Quarterly Publication from Army War College

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Honestly, I think he comes off as a know nothing about any war and tactics in the beginning of the article, I would have never guessed he was an Army war college guy.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I read it and it did put a new prospective to why they hate us so. What little I understand about the Muslim religion, they more confused I get. If that makes any sense.

I still say we bomb them with pigs blood.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I think he was who gave me the idea, killed 49 Muslims with pig blood dipped bullets and buried them covered in pig entrials. Left the 50 one alive to tell the others.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I think he was who gave me the idea, killed 49 Muslims with pig blood dipped bullets and buried them covered in pig entrials. Left the 50 one alive to tell the others.

it was 100 and after that they didnt have a problem on the island for another 30 years..

1 - 20 of 65 Posts