Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I'm looking for a set of motorcycle gloves with the carbon fiber knuckles in them for cheap. I would buy the expensive ones, but I don't really know what size to get, so I figured if I get cheap ones and they don't fit, I'm not out too much cash, and I can just sell them again.

So, I find a pair that I think will fit. Their an Extra Large, and they're only at like $30 bucks, so I put a bid in...I left to go to dinner, and when I come back, I've been outbid, and I have an e-mail from an Ebay user...the e-mail says:

"If you know what's good for you, you won't bid on the carbon fiber race gloves again. I'm tired of getting outbid, so don't take this as a threat, take it as a warning. You don't want to know what will happen to you if I lose this auction."

I laughed for a while, because what is this guy gonna do?? He wouldn't even be able to find anything out from Ebay about me...I reported him to Ebay and forwarded the e-mail to them, and then later that night, all his bids are magicly gone!!! Hahahah!!! I guess he got banned or some Shit...

It was kinda wierd though...Ebay is supposed to be a place to try and WIN auctions, not bully others into not bidding!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
I laughed for a while, because what is this guy gonna do?? He wouldn't even be able to find anything out from Ebay about me...I reported him to Ebay and forwarded the e-mail to them, and then later that night, all his bids are magicly gone!!! Hahahah!!! I guess he got banned or some Shit...

:finger: Listen here you little maggot. I finally had a chance to win those gloves and you get me banned. Well guess what? Now I know where you live and what you ride! I'm coming for you :twofinger

Seriously. Have you gone to a local shop and tried on gloves? Figure out what size you wear and try newenough.com. I got a hell of a deal on last years Teknic Violators. I think I got them for $65. Good cust. service as well. And they don't threaten you if you try to buy from them :twofinger

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And they don't threaten you if you try to buy from them
:D

I KNEW it was you Gringo!!! Hahahah!!!!

I went to my local shop to try and find some gloves that fit, but they didn't have anything larger than a medium in stock the first time, and the second time nobody offered to help me...so...SCREW THEM!!! hahah...

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow

That's a crazy story...but you do have to watch out on ebay..Hackers are frequenting that site quite often, and sorry to tell you but they can find out a lot more then you think, that's if they are good..Ebay is starting to piss me off, they are catering to these damn big businesses and forgetting about the people and business who put them where they are at!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts