Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started hunting around for rates for my 2001 ZX6R. I called my local Allstate rep and he gave me a rate of $190.00 for six months. Full coverage with $500.00 deductable.

Now this just seems unreal. I asked him to double check and he let me know that he does alot of policies for bikes (the office is very close to a sportbike dealer)

I just find this too good to be true. Anyone have any info on rates?

Im M/31/Single/ no accidents (no ticketed anyway) and no tickets.

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
My local Allstate is $70 a month with a $500 deductable for my R1, and I thought that was a good deal. I wouldn't of even questioned that quote 'cause they'd still have to of honnored it if you went down because it's there mistake if it is one.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His name is Jason Thorpe. He's at one of the Allstate offices in Chandler, AZ
(480)732-9696

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
jk6672 said:
My local Allstate is $70 a month with a $500 deductable for my R1, and I thought that was a good deal. I wouldn't of even questioned that quote 'cause they'd still have to of honnored it if you went down because it's there mistake if it is one.
I wouldn't count on that!

Allstate gave me a low quote once and were real quick to fix that and add it to the bill. They had me registered as a 25 year old when I was 18. This happened twice by the way.

They still have the lowest rates though.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Ins.

Green:
My advice.......shop around.....
Try and find an independent agent..ask for quotes from..Dairyland,Colonial or Progessive Ins.Co....compare these to Allstate. Allstate here locally won't touch most "sport" bikes. It pays to compare!!:)

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts