Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
dont know the insurance for that, but for my GSXR1000 it is about $100 month with 50/50 deductables. i am 20...hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my insurence from Suzuki Dealer and i am 19 with 10 driving violations. It cost me $2,000 a year which aint bad for a 2001 Hayabusa With Full Coverage. Progressive Quoted me $10,681 for 1 year. You do the math.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a 2000 Busa and with Allstate full coverage I'am paying just about $1000/yr. Just as soon as I find out at what place I can get insurance for $300/yr I will be able to save a few bucks. I'am 31 with a perfect driving record and live about a hour north of the last posted reply.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Check out State Farm, I'm 29 have 3 tickets and an accident in the last 3 years. My rate is $450 a year, and I only have my bike with them.
Progressive wanted $3600 I think... shop around!

Good luck,

·
Registered
120 Posts
SSPerformance you didn't start that stuff down in your area a couple of weeks ago did you? Anyway Allstate has been good to work with on all my other bikes and toys so I can't bitch to much. I got some info from Tristan by e-mail and I'll get with them on 5-1-01 and post what I find out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
SSPerformance I was talking about the stuff down there I was messing with about the riot. Hope they did not mess with any of your stuff. Also I have tried to call several times to the Razete Agency at 1-800-238-2246 about thier covarage through Universal but I have not got anything but a busy tone. This is the company that Tristan sent me info about.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I pay $450/yr on a '00 Busa. $250 comp/$0 coll. Its with Shelter. They are not everywhere. The only other place I've heard of having good rates is State Farm. Since they base it on the cc's and not the type of bike. Progressive quoted me $5000/yr. I told them what I was paying and the guy still asked if I was interested. Just the kind of people I wanna send my money to.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Insurance prices...

Si-lo said:
I pay $450/yr on a '00 Busa. $250 comp/$0 coll. Its with Shelter. They are not everywhere. The only other place I've heard of having good rates is State Farm. Since they base it on the cc's and not the type of bike. Progressive quoted me $5000/yr. I told them what I was paying and the guy still asked if I was interested. Just the kind of people I wanna send my money to.
I don't know if any of you have prior military experience, but geico quoted me 1800$ a year....then one boring day at work I called USAA and they quoted me $299.05 for 6 months for full coverage on my TL and liability on my beretta. I had no idea most insurance companies were bi-polar!:mad:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: Insurance prices...

SZKITL1000R said:

I don't know if any of you have prior military experience, but geico quoted me 1800$ a year....then one boring day at work I called USAA and they quoted me $299.05 for 6 months for full coverage on my TL and liability on my beretta. I had no idea most insurance companies were bi-polar!:mad:
By the way I'm only 23 and have no accidents or speeding tickets.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts