Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a ? for you. My insurance is around 105 bucks a month. Is that good for a new rider? 19 years old? I was going to get insurance with Geiko but since I got a citation for my headlight being out on my MOMS SUV I cant get insurance for i think 2 more years. :finger: I got mine with progressive at 105 a month. Whats yours, and who do you get insurance from? GEKO

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just got a bike last week, and its my first one. I'm 19 and got a CBR 600 F4i. Engine size makes the biggest difference. I have always been with State Farm, and they are always cheaper!

My full coverage is $45 a month with a $500 deductible. a $1000 ded. was like $32 a month....

I also have had 2 speeding tickets since i've been 16, but not on the bike.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I pay $91................. every 6 months :p

'Course, I'm 31, have a smaller cc, and a MUCH older bike. That means I'm saving $358 per year compared to you. Wow, my day seems much happier suddenly. Thanks. :twofinger

·
Registered
33 Posts
Geko19 said:
. . . I was going to get insurance with Geiko but since I got a citation for my headlight being out on my MOMS SUV I cant get insurance for i think 2 more years. . . .
I'm a licenced insurance agent in Oklahoma . . . a headlight citation is not considered a "moving violation" thus has no bearing on underwriting insurability . . . what exactly did GEIKO tell you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts