Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys with stunting experience think of this instruction video? Anything you would advise against? I thought it was pretty interesting for a newbie like me. Can't wait until spring. Sorry if it is an old video or posted before, but I couldn't find it on a search of the forums.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6656191590638402466&q=motorcycle

·
Registered
489 Posts
it was just posted here about a week ago. Good info though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
he used a 636 for most of it. He used something else for the 2 mile wheelie that I didn't really pay attention to. He also used the 636 for the rear brake wheelies at the end.

He mentioned after the firslt wheelie that if you come down off the wheelie too fast, you'll flip right over? Would that happen with only stoppping the throttle? I'd think you'd need a little brake in there too. ???

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
If your doing a wheelie and setting it down, you usually give it a little more gas to land smoothly. If you don't trottle it up when landing, you'll land hard. Same thing goes when you use the rear breaks.

When your landing a wheelie, your not gonna flip the bike backwards. But if you land to hard, you may throw your balance off and wreck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts