Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone runs a chat program at work. If so, what is your favorite?

I run trillian, it combines a few programs into one (AIM and yahoo to name a few).

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
trillian, google talk, myspace im, and our own company IM (dont know who makes it, but it lets people who work here talk)

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
For security reasons we're not allowed to run any non-approved IM, narrowing it to MS Communicator only, and that's only for internal communications.

I used to run a few but got tired of adding them every time a friend told me they were using a different one so I haven't actually used them for roughly 4 years. I don't even care for its presence now.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
I mostly use Yahoo! Messenger, sometimes AIM. I suppose I should migrate over to Trillion. It seems convenient rather than opening each program seperately.

We used to use at AT&T when I was there, an internal messenger, I liked it. Our company was pretty big and you got answers rather quickly. Saved my lazy ass from walking to another building or somethng. LOL.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone wants to chat, my yahoo username is jesterweasel and my AIM one is DctpeAvngr. Last one means Duct Tape Avenger.... don't ask. :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
For my own personal use... I go old school and use AIM. It's just what most of my friends had back in the day, and I am too lazy to change (even though it sucks).

At work, we used to have MSN/Windows Live Messenger. However, we just got this new messaging client a few months ago called Spark. We only can use Spark within the office, or with off-site employees. I miss using MSN Messenger b/c we have really sucky smilies on Spark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts