Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in indianapolis, in. i just moved here from michigan and want to find out all the cruse spots. iv been downtown and all around but where do the sportbikes gather? let me know because hopefuly it stops raining so much so we all can ride.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Broadripple is where I used to see them too. I haven't been there in years though, but I don't remember being too impressed with the group (lots of squids if I recall correctly). Perhaps it has changed.

There weren't a lot of exciting places to ride in Indy (or Indiana for that matter). Mostly flat and straight roads, but you can find a few twisties here and there. Mostly south of Indy though where it starts getting into some small hills.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
spicersh said:
Broadripple is where I used to see them too. I haven't been there in years though, but I don't remember being too impressed with the group (lots of squids if I recall correctly). Perhaps it has changed.
You presume that won't be his style ;)

There weren't a lot of exciting places to ride in Indy (or Indiana for that matter). Mostly flat and straight roads, but you can find a few twisties here and there. Mostly south of Indy though where it starts getting into some small hills.
There are some common runs down in the Brown County area. Check out our sister forum, sportbikes.com and look in on the Hoosier thread. Read it a bit and see if you can recognize the routes. If not, drop indianaroadracer a PM; he's very friendly :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Indy Riders

Anyone ride with a group? I am also fairly new to the city and miss riding with the group of guys in north east ohio. We used to do all kinds of weekend rides, bonfires, and other misc. get togethers. I was wondering if any of you had anything like that going and maybe i could join up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts