Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you even had a bike to ride, did you ever think you would be doing stunts?
If so, is that why you chose the bike you did?
If not, would you have chosen a different bike?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Its a pic of a pic, since I don`t have a digi cam, or scanner, but you get the idea... I think I was 8 in the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I had started riding when I was that age. My parents kept my sisters and I away from "boys" sports.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I did not think I was going to be into all of the stunts that I am today. When I first started riding, I figured I would just tear off a few sit down wheelies here and there. Now, it has grown to an obsession that I can't help :D I am doing stunts that I thought were absolutely insane when i first started riding. There is no limit!:thumb:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have always tried to push the envelope in whatever sports I do so I knew I wanted to stunt before I got a streetbike, partially due to riding dirtbikes and bmx/freestyle bicycles as a kid I knew their were possibilities but had no idea how advanced and deep the stunting scene was until only a few years ago when I when I started poking around on the internet. I then went to the bike shop and demanded a stunting video...any stunting video!! Thats it, I was bitten by the stunt bug and although I dont purchase a bike for its stunt rep (i.e R6), it gets stunted plenty. I love the twisties just as much though so until I can afford a beater stunt bike as a second bike I dont play with gearing and things because I dont want to sacrifice my speed/cornering performance. Its alot easier to stunt a bike preped for ripping twisties than vice versa!! At least in my oppinion!! I just change tire pressure accordingly and make the best of both worlds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts