Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Not too many people on here probably even remember QuickCoCo1, but I wanted to let you know that he passed away last Monday, July 30 unexpectedly. It was not bike related, as he hadn't had a bike in several years, but he missed the sport terribly. He had gone for a run and when he returned, he collapsed and they were unable to revive him.

QuickCoCo1 - aka Freddy - was a really great, warm person. I really regret not catching up with him when he "found" me after a having lost contact for a couple years.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a lighter note, I probably should have put this in the "Adult" section... seeing as how he supplied many a "view" in there. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Oh man, this is the first SBW death where i actually talked to the person. That really sucks.

RIP man
I'm gonna go bump my fav thread of his.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Holy Crap! My condolonces, I Do remember him. How old was he?
26 according to his profile

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Yeah, it's a shame. I did not find out until the other day and it was also too late to go pay my respects.

Also haven't talked to him in a few years since he wasn't around with his bike. He showed every few months on some forums, and we chatted on IM or PM's.

RIP Little Buddy.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Damn, that is disheartening. He was def among my favorites. May he ride on in the hereafter :thumb:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Rest in Peace Quick CoCo1!

Thanks for your contributions to this site and for making me sit much closer to my screen than I needed to!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts