Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hammer 4 said:
Yup...I'll be there on the 6th...There's a bunch of riders from 2 other boards that are going...You gonna go early or late..?
I can't go on the 6th.

I'll probably go on the 7th and get there early and stay late.

·
Registered
79 Posts
desmo...i'll be going on the 7th...no idea really yet what time i'll be getting there though. taking the woman with and just cruising up the coast from newport to long beach. probably get there around 10ish i suppose, depending on what kinda night the 6th has in store.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
jeffcali said:
desmo...i'll be going on the 7th...no idea really yet what time i'll be getting there though. taking the woman with and just cruising up the coast from newport to long beach. probably get there around 10ish i suppose, depending on what kinda night the 6th has in store.
Cool

I'll be wearing my Ducati "letterman's" (I can't think of any other way of describing it) jacket. Please come up and say Hi.

desmo

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
apexismaximus said:
I'll be there on the 7th most likely, probably by noon'ish

I'll look for ya. Taking the truck or the BMW??
I'm taking the Hyundai. Easier parking. Better mileage.

I Hope to see you there.

desmo

·
Registered
79 Posts
cool, i'll look for the "letterman's jacket" . is it all leather or does it have those fleece sleeves thing going on?

let's see, if i remember, i'll be wearing a black 2001 world bodysurfing championships oceanside t-shirt. it has "nissan" on the front in big white letters.

i'll be visiting a bit with all the exhaust guys since i'm putting my xmas list together :D

other than that, just wandering aimlessly ogling over all the goodies...

hope to see ya there

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unless they have changed, it is usless to get there before 10:00 AM because they don't start selling tickets until 10:00AM. Therefore if you get there early, you have to wait in the line to buy tickets and then wait in the line to get in :finger:

By early, I meant I'get there about 10:30am

JEFFCALI:

I looked at my Ducati jacket. The sleeves are leather. The rest is fleece.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
desmo079 said:
COOL!

How are we going to recognise you??????????????

What day are you going??????????
I'll be there with my Wife on Saturday. I'll be wearing a black Fieldsheer T-Shirt and the wife will be wearing a red Fieldsheer T-Shirt.

But I might change my mind at the last minute and wear a Sportbike World T-Shirt.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Robert said:
I'll be there with my Wife on Saturday. I'll be wearing a black Fieldsheer T-Shirt and the wife will be wearing a red Fieldsheer T-Shirt.

But I might change my mind at the last minute and wear a Sportbike World T-Shirt.
I was going to wear my ..allmost illegal racing t-shirt...maybe I'll wear my SBW t-shirt as well....just for old times sake.....:D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Hammer 4 said:
Dang Robert..I stopped by 4 or 5 times, and you wern't there.....:rolleyes: .......I thought you were suppose to be working.....:p :D
Nope, I wasn't working, but I did have to drop off some more jackets for Ciycle City to sell. It was a bitch carrying 40 jackets through that damn crowd. I was there from about 11:00am to about 4:30pm

I did see "RLJ3RD" though and got a photo taken with him.

Sorry I missed you (and the others). :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts