1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have to talk like you to be in it? :D

------------------
~Nick
Hey squid, wanna race? No, not down that straight road...we're gonna hit the twisties. Hey, where ya' goin'?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whattup Fellow riders... i juss wanted to let you know early...

A colleaugue of mine is having and import showoff for cars. I dont know if you guys have ever heard of it. (WWW.importshowoff.com) but anyhow, this time around, he is goin to have a whole new category for sportbikes. and its up to me to help recruit the bikes. :p Its goin to be big, wit some booths depending on if they think their promotional gains are worth the time and finance and lots of girls~!;D Guys get those video cameras ready.. But anyhow.. if your interested in having your bike compete in the show, email [email protected]

Where? in Anaheim OR POMONA CAlifornia
im not sure how much registration will be either.. and if your interested in having a booth to promote your mode of operation also give me an email. Sportbikeworld??? a booth?.. promotion?.. :D but serously anybody interested please get in contact with me. i get online all day long and i check my emial continuously.. :D :D

joseph (thegoldenboy jos FF)
[email protected]

------------------
Some day, i'll ride like all the famed riders of today.. for i will be the rider of tommorrow.. :D:D, cuz as of today.. i have only three months of riding everyday experience under my n*tS.. :D:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
talk like me~?? how do you mean bruthAAA~!.. :D :D.. ha ha ha.

jos F

------------------
Some day, i'll ride like all the famed riders of today.. for i will be the rider of tommorrow.. :D:D, cuz as of today.. i have only three months of riding everyday experience under my n*tS.. :D:D

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the real: I only wish I had the opportunity to come to SoCal to be in a bike show. Someday I wanna live out there, but for now I'm stuck cruisin' the dreary streets of Northeastern Ohio. Nasty if you ask me. Oh well, better things to come in the future...!

------------------
~Nick
Hey squid, wanna race? No, not down that straight road...we're gonna hit the twisties. Hey, where ya' goin'?

[This message has been edited by CBR Brutha (edited October 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
346 Posts
ohio?. wheres that~!.. :D :D..juss kiddding... ilove california.. and everythings possible.. one day... you'll get here.. and maybe you should take a bike tour.. or something.. a lot of ppl do it with cars.. maybe you should arrange.. and maybe you'll get your chance to finally get to california.. :).. but please spread the word for me. thanks

jos F

------------------

·
Registered
346 Posts
only 8 views~! hehe.. you'd think more ppl are interested in a sportbike show for their own passion... performance oriented, :D

joseph

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Joseph,

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy working on the website changes....

As far as sponsoring a booth, it does sound very interesting, but I think December would be a little soon for us. Let me know when youe next car show is. I'd like to shoot for April/May (right at the beginning of the riding season, for most people).

Thanks bro.

·
Registered
346 Posts
jusss gotta keep the post up.. hehe..

oh.. btw.. robert.. i will definately let you know about the next one.about the time of riding season.. ;).. and i was wondering if you got my next emails..?..

jos.. F

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Gixxerboy said:

oh.. btw.. robert.. i will definately let you know about the next one.about the time of riding season.. ;).. and i was wondering if you got my next emails..?..

jos.. F
I got the one email, and replied to it. But didn't receive another one.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sportbikeworld said:
Gixxerboy said:

jos.. F
rats~!.. i sent another reply to say that i'd be willing to help you out with the representative aspects.. if you had any ideas for a booth.. or what not. i dont exactly remember what else i said in the letter.. most vendors are going to get a ten x ten space.. if still too soon.. thats cool.. next show.. which will fall about teh time you mentioned.. thanks

:)
joseph
thegoldenboy jos..F

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Gixxerboy said:
Sportbikeworld said:
Gixxerboy said:

jos.. F
rats~!.. i sent another reply to say that i'd be willing to help you out with the representative aspects.. if you had any ideas for a booth.. or what not. i dont exactly remember what else i said in the letter.. most vendors are going to get a ten x ten space.. if still too soon.. thats cool.. next show.. which will fall about teh time you mentioned.. thanks

joseph
thegoldenboy jos..F
I'd rather try and maybe get something together next year. And I am an old man so you will have to remind me. ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sportbikeworld said:
Gixxerboy said:
Sportbikeworld said:
Gixxerboy said:

jos.. F

joseph
thegoldenboy jos..F
I'd rather try and maybe get something together next year. And I am an old man so you will have to remind me. ;)
AND remind you i will.. shoot.. i'll even try and provide anything i can provide for you next time around.. umm.how about a few sponsored t-shirts for the contest giveaways?>. please?.. :D

joseph

1 - 12 of 12 Posts