Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
preach on!

tell me about it! where'd they find that asshole, he's like the "dude where's my car?" guy! annoying as hell, i cannot believe he's had more commercials than 1!!!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
How about the singing Yamaha Cruiser people that cannot eat the food at the so called restaurant, well one did take a bite out of a hambuger ---- those people are prize examples of what m/cist should look & dress like?
Do you like the broads & smiles they have between each other (obviously loving each other deeply) as they buy the grapes, they pick up & then giving bits of them to Eric Bostrom?
I HATE commercials!!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
well you know what pisses me off, that stupid SPONGE BOB cartoon, who the hell came up with that crap. did the sponge get so nasty that it started walking. this is a good example why you should always replace your sponges atleast once a month.:D ;) :twofinger

·
Registered
379 Posts
Anyone know "Jared" from the Subway commercials? Does anyone else find it disturbing that 90% of the population knows how this schmuck is?

as far as the Dell dude.....I would simply reply to him

"Dude, you're gettin' an ass-kicking".

It's safe to say, his sex life is forever ruined. Much like the guy from "Blues Clues" (no I don't watch it, I have young nices/nephews). He's NEVER EVER gettin' laid.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Knight of Ni said:
Anyone know "Jared" from the Subway commercials? Does anyone else find it disturbing that 90% of the population knows how this schmuck is?

as far as the Dell dude.....I would simply reply to him

"Dude, you're gettin' an ass-kicking".

It's safe to say, his sex life is forever ruined. Much like the guy from "Blues Clues" (no I don't watch it, I have young nices/nephews). He's NEVER EVER gettin' laid.
LMFAO! :D :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey, Spongebob is cool. My 17 month old daughter loves that show. It is kind of weird though.

·
Registered
100 Posts

Spongebob is a good show...my niece and nephew are always mesmerized by him..patrick is a lil gay though (the pink starfish)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Commercials on videos and dvd

Any one out there ever rent or buy DVD's or videos. I am sure most if not all of us do. What I really think is crazy is that something we pay for has commercials on it. Television commercials we don't pay money for although they do grit on my patience. When we rent or buy videos or DVD's we are paying for the priviledge to watch them or own them. Why then do we get hit with more commercials?:mad: The good thing is though I can fast forward through all the crap and get to the good stuff, with T.V. it is called channel surfing at my house. Oh, and the Dell dude well that is when I change the channel or just don't pay any attention.:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA...

spongebob how ya doing duuuuuuude? i love your show!!! tell patrick i said hi.

peace

·
Registered
429 Posts
i have to agree that spongebob square pants is cool. It cracks me up. I've tried to make crabby patties but can get it right

1 - 13 of 13 Posts