Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a post up, helping me decide on a new bike. After much research and looking around i've found a bike. As of yesterday, my dealer is searching MN, and a tri-state area for a blue/white 2001 Suzuki GSX-R600!!

If any one has anything to say and i know you do, please tell me anything i should no that i already don't about this bike..........Any info. will be help ful.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Insurance..........Thank You!

Anyone out there ride a GSX-R of any kind? Tell me what you think about your insurance rates. Are they high or resonable.

My buddy rides and 600F4i and his insurance runs him about $45.00 a month, is it that much different from a GSX?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I guess it depends on my age and location as well. I am 22 and I live in AZ. Our state made it legal for insurance companies to run thier shafts as far up our as* as they want to. Just a couple factors that may make a difference.

Generally anything ending in 'R' has a premium especially GSX-'R'

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
must be just your state .....

I'm from MN and i guess my 93' CBR cost me around $50.00 so maybe i'll luck out on spending to much money. But even though, it is all worth it isn't it!!!
Thanks for the info......

·
Registered
103 Posts
WElcomE :D!

Hehe, man is sux for all you guys.

I just tell them FZR600 instead of FZR600R. They prolly wouldn't know the difference if i said FZ600. Dumb rednecks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts