Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move on so Im leaving Beijing on the 4th of July:D 3 years to the day:eek:

I start in Delhi on the 2nd August :hurl: I have the head wobble down already and am training my digestive system to handle a Ruby for breakfast lunch and dinner:dunno:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Is this being sold as a promotion, or have you upset someone?

Remember that the Brits invented bureaucracy and the Indians perfected it !!

Good Luck to you all. I'll give you a call and catch up before you leave.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Farkin brave man.
Will you nominate somebody else as forum moderator as apparently 2 bean cans and string dont have the bandwidth :twofinger

Good on ya son. Everybody else just sleeps with the neibour to get the mrs to divorce em. Your givin Jools the geographical equivilent of an SAS obstical course.

Good luck mate :thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Long way Round

Or are you just trying to immitate Charlie and Ewan??

Mongolia after India? then do a stint in Mogadishu for a laugh?

Have fun (hard), enjoy yourself (even harder), and congratulations :)hurl: ) on your new appointment.

Anyone else think we now need a new smilie? A guy with a head wobble? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
bigphil said:
...... Good on ya son. Everybody else just sleeps with the neibour to get the mrs to divorce em. Your givin Jools the geographical equivilent of an SAS obstical course.
The funniest thing said on this forum for a long long time !!! .... brilliant BP :D :D

Like all true scots Tug your a ferkin trooper mate. Go sort em out out. I here there is now a billion of em now .... thats a lot of sorting needed ;-)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Group reply

1. I have been upsetting people all my life so why change now
2. Im no nearer getting my leg over anything (Not even an enfield bullet, I went to the factory and Im now convinced that they wouldnt even make a good paper weight)
3. Im trying to see a posative side to it but needing a maid, a nanny, a driver and our own security guard at home tells me that Im being too optomistic.

Strangely I actually requested for the move and Mrs T is over the moon, Im now having the absolute freaks about it.

Im still planning to be at the GP in Sepang and I might even be able to find an excuse to come to Sing for meetings again since my boss isnt overly keen on coming to India :cool:

Oh and thanks for all you kind words of support:twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Reading between the lines

2. Im no nearer getting my leg over anything
And after your wallet-losing antics in Sydney, and a move to India, You can probably include Jools in that statement... :twofinger :p :twofinger :p :twofinger :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts