Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMMFG!!! It's DAN!!!!! :jawdrop:

How have you been?

Usually I hear that when my pants are down. Actually, my pants are down right now so your timing is appropriate.

I'm not saying I'm huge, I'm saying that the average vagina is too small. :thumbs2:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Usually I hear that when my pants are down. Actually, my pants are down right now so your timing is appropriate.

I'm not saying I'm huge, I'm saying that the average vagina is too small. :thumbs2:
I just spit my beer out all over the place.

You've been missed, my friend. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome back! :cheers:

Been pretty slow around here for awhile now. Nice to see some old names/faces.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I haven't seen or heard from Monkey in a really, really long time (3 years?) but I'm pretty certain he responds to PMs since I got chastised for going to Beantown without advance warning.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome back! :cheers:

Been pretty slow around here for awhile now. Nice to see some old names/faces.

Awwwwww. You like me. You really like me. And I like you too. Wanna be my friend on facebook? :loser:

Seriously though, why has it been so slow on SBW? Where's the old crowd of misfits and knuckleheads?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't seen or heard from Monkey in a really, really long time (3 years?) but I'm pretty certain he responds to PMs since I got chastised for going to Beantown without advance warning.

Maybe he got locked up for flinging his poo at zoo visitors? Or perhaps he's just on a wacky adventure with his good friend Curious George? Oh those monkeys, always up to something crazy.

Where's the rest of the old time SBW crew?

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Redline finally got their own digs and moved out, mainly. Some of the old guys troll (Hammer, Dad) I think, but the change in ownership and board style (read: ads) really tanked the old guard IMO.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Redline finally got their own digs and moved out, mainly. Some of the old guys troll (Hammer, Dad) I think, but the change in ownership and board style (read: ads) really tanked the old guard IMO.

Yup. I haven't been here since they changed the site. Too many ads. Too much animation. It's like a freakin' carnival. I'm sure somebody's had a seizure or two because of the new site.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Well, that and the fact that Vash has answered every possible motorcycle related question imaginable. We officially ran out of things to talk about.

I have to say I was surprised to see relatively little political debate this year though. Not that I missed it, but it is usually good for at least a few multi-page threads. ZX6R1033 and snakesht tried to ramp things up for a while averaging somewhere near 600 posts per day each for a while, but they apparently gave up as well.

I wasn't overly-enthused with the new site setup either, but at least as a mod I don't have to look at most of the ads. I do miss the old school SBW look from when Robert ran things though. I don't come around here nearly as often as I used to, but am generally here once or twice a week. Don't post much anymore. I think once I became the member with the highest post count it caused me to seriously re-evaluate my life. Did you know there are things going on outside the internet? That and the realization that I am able to edit my post count as I see fit to stay on top make posting unnecessary.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
ZX6R1033 and snakesht tried to ramp things up for a while averaging somewhere near 600 posts per day each for a while, but they apparently gave up as well.
Ahh, the good old days.

I feel sorry for the people that actually gave money to support this no-good....

wait a second...

:crying:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Hey! Shouldn't you be hanging out in the Premium Members lounge? :loser:

He'd be there all alone. :loser:

spicersh said:
ZX6R1033 and snakesht tried to ramp things up for a while averaging somewhere near 600 posts per day each for a while, but they apparently gave up as well.
I didn't exactly give up. I was just gearing up for a 1750+ mile move. I went from South China Maine to Fort Myers Florida. ;) Now I spend all of my time job hunting in a city which doesn't seem to have any jobs. (and yet, are expanding at an average of 3 new stores per week. :dunno:)

I've been coming back little by little here... Just kind of slow going. I couldn't bring my bike with me when I moved, so it will be coming down in mid February. Snake has been talking about coming down with his bike for bike week this spring, so that could prove to be quite entertaining. :)

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Scott,
I just realized that you have over 7,000 posts. I mean, I'm not judging, I'm just saying that you're f*cking pathetic! I walked away when I was at 4,500 posts and ranked in the top 5 posters at that time. I had a self-intervention and made a point to get a life. You might want to look into that. :loser:

I say this with love, of course. :twofinger

1 - 20 of 25 Posts