Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
That was so darn good. We had something like that happen at a Senior High School Amateur Wrestling tournament between my team of one school from some other town/city/school.

Note that my wrestler, at that very time, was super fast & had just won the B.C. Jr championship. Also when wrestling he only had one thing in mind being winning & his speed plus moves for take-downs to an immediate win.

What happened we never did find out. They shook hands & this other kid possibly stumble forward to touch the face of my kid & suddely he was flying in the air & Mike had him down & pinned.

I have to admit that I tought my kids Judo moves as used in Greco-Roman though this was Free-Style. Mike took him so fast & at an illegal high hip throw along with slamming him to the mat & went into not a wrestling hold but a judo hold which is straining for he knew he had pinned the kid.

Reason we did not find out is that he went running away & crying to the locker room & then home again as someone phoned up his parents. So no one explained it to me after. I remember Mike was really peeved & I had a hard time calming him down--also that evening not one competitor lasted longer then a half minute for Mike was still peeved.

I think what accidently happened in this video is the probably Japanese chap is that he automatically also gave a bit of a bow when they had shaken hands & so accidently touched the other chap that claimed he was not gay.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Heath Herring punching out some japanese "rising star" a few nights ago. Friday night i believe. You should see what happend after that. The other corner (along with some others) attacked herrings corner. Herring escaped unhurt, but it was an ugly scene.

The guy on the recieving end of the punch went back to the dressing room so they could have the fight later that night. But he was instead taken to the hospital on a stretcher:rolleyes:

·
Registered
462 Posts
slaps76 said:
Haha...funny stuff. Doesn't look like he hit him THAT hard though.
That guy practically slapped him! staggaring back surprised would be one thing, but he went down and STAYED down. Something's wrong with that picture.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Tippmann said:
Heath Herring punching out some japanese "rising star" a few nights ago. Friday night i believe. You should see what happend after that. The other corner (along with some others) attacked herrings corner. Herring escaped unhurt, but it was an ugly scene.

The guy on the recieving end of the punch went back to the dressing room so they could have the fight later that night. But he was instead taken to the hospital on a stretcher:rolleyes:

Heath Herring is a f*cking animal, but I find no fault with him knocking the guy out after he was kissed. This was definitely not as a result of a bow or accidental contact, this was a blatant unsportsman act. Heath was justified in hitting the guy. The other guy was a moron, hardly a professional, and now he's got a nice video highlight the world will remember for the rest of his career. :laughing:

The thing I find funniest about this is that the guy was caught completely off guard and got knocked the f*ck out! In my competitive fighting days I've done some really funny/crazy sh*t during a staredown (wink, blow kisses, cross my eyes, lick my lips - whatever it takes to screw w/ the guy's head and distract him from his gameplan), but I always kept my guard up, just in case. And I never made physical contact with the guy. Other fighters I faced did the same crazy stuff to mess w/ me too. However, this Japanese fighter went too far in kissing Heath, and he got what he had coming to him. Done deal! :thumbs2:

Bring on the next "up and coming star." :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts