Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this list so I just thought I would intro myself. I have a 2001 Kawi ZX6E. Seen some neat things on this list so I thought I would sign up, so, Hey All!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!

Cool! I was lloking at one of those, but being a shortie, it was just a little too tall for me! I love my bike though...most people pushed me to get a used one, but I dont listen well to others... and I am happy with my choice...Congrats to your new bike! Have fun!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
newer model

I only bought mine brand new because 1) it was my birthday present to myself 2) it was the only thing I have ever bought brand new to call MINE! I gotta spoil myself every 20 years...he he he!!! Thanks for the welcome!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
zx6e

Hey guys..I'm relatively new on this site too, welcome. How do you like the zx6e? I just bought one for my girlfriend. She's moving up from the little 250.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZX6E

I love it...perfect bike fo rme so far...corners great, handles smooth and I just have a blast on it... it is my commuter bike but I take it out on the weekends with some friends who have 900 RR and A busa...we all have a great time She will love it!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Re: ZX6E

tdavis78 said:
I love it...perfect bike fo rme so far...corners great, handles smooth and I just have a blast on it... it is my commuter bike but I take it out on the weekends with some friends who have 900 RR and A busa...we all have a great time She will love it!
Yeah, because for once she will have some power between her legs! ouch! j/k

welcome to SBW

·
Registered
6 Posts
i too am new here---welcome. congratz on the new scooter---to back up what the webmaster said----learn to STOP!!!! the tillis was my first, and yes a big one, but the 2 times ive broken plastic :crying: were from learning that the brakes have a better grip on the rotors than the tires on the road. going fast is easy, stopping fast isnt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stopping/Power!

Yeah I guess you could call it a 432 lb vibrator!--But I know how to use the breaks on mine! the first few months i had it, it was the flight of the dodo, but I quickly passed that phase! a few scratches but no sever damage!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am in Temecula !!!!

Hey Tdavis78, welcome to the club. I am also new the the forum. I live in Temecula - close to you. I ride a Ducati 748 and spend a lot of time in Julian and Idlewild riding.
How long have you been riding? I'll talk to ya later.
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts