Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sonicsbomb....i want yours before thursday, i pm'ed you and emailed you, get ahold of me asap

other than that, if i cant get that one, im lookin for pretty much anything, i really like raptor 660s, but im open to pretty much any quad, wanna keep the price at or under 3500 or so.

i would prefer to trade both my streetbikes for a quad so if you know anyone that wants them (i have another post with my car and the bikes for sale on this forum) let them know that im willing to work out a trade. thanks.

nate
[email protected]
810-919-6272

·
Registered
679 Posts
Neller0414 said:
sonicsbomb....i want yours before thursday, i pm'ed you and emailed you, get ahold of me asap

other than that, if i cant get that one, im lookin for pretty much anything, i really like raptor 660s, but im open to pretty much any quad, wanna keep the price at or under 3500 or so.

i would prefer to trade both my streetbikes for a quad so if you know anyone that wants them (i have another post with my car and the bikes for sale on this forum) let them know that im willing to work out a trade. thanks.

nate
[email protected]
810-919-6272
PM`d ya my number

1 - 2 of 2 Posts