Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aftet months of extensive physio and long sessions with a top sports psycologist, i've got myself a bike and am ready to kick it at the track !!!!

and once i'm out in front you'll never get past me :finger: :finger: :finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
GFlad to see you down to your fighting weight !

Are you sure your ready for all that power :)
Looks a bit nippy there old son, bet the joints are singing away nicely :crying:

When are you back in the land of palm trees and sweaty arse syndrome :eyebrows:

How is TLS Girl handling the frozen north ? Bet she has turned blue, keeps a ferret and grows prize leeks :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ANd what the fark

is that red thing sticking out the back of the saddle bags.
Is it
A/ a super soaker
B/ Part of jap bike he knocked off at the traffic lights
C/ Crutches
D/ Insulated pie shovel

I think he's eten his Mrs :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think that red thing is the mud guard BP, or it could be my knobbies the weather always makes them worse :crying:

just waiting for the tow hitch to be fitted BC, then no one will get past me :D

Your right there dave, it is the new tls, and they've managed to shave a few kilos off it somewhere too!!!!!!!!!!!

strangely enough tug the old joints are ok, the bigges problem is the grief i'm getting of me mam for being a fat lazy sponging cripple without a job :eek: you'd think she'd just be happy to have me home :D :D

Mrs tls boy is alive and well and absolutly loves the weather/food/beer etc. here she is having fun in the snow

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
When did she join ?

When did Mrs Tls Boy join the RNLI ? She looks like Cpt Birdseye:D Hope your keeping her away from the Stella :)

Tell your mam that she should be happy to have you back working the TV controls, supping tea and eating all her pies.

Is the local accepting your giro directly or do you need to cash it at the post office first :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that pic was taken after we'd only been here a week, and she had to wear every available fleece in the house!! but as time wears on she's now down to just wearng two or three! its theweather you see, its almost tropical now

i do feel a bit guilty, i dissed me mam for comedy effect, she's been a diamond realy, even bought me a car. bless her!

you obviously havn't claimed social for a while tuggy old boy, its now paid automaticaly into a bank account of your choice, so it saves the landlord having to put it in himself i suppose.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Strange that

tls boy said:

you obviously havn't claimed social for a while tuggy old boy, its now paid automaticaly into a bank account of your choice, so it saves the landlord having to put it in himself i suppose.
Funny but for some reason the social wont agree to my requests for additional beer tokens on a regular basis. I still have my name down for a counsel house too but no luck so far :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Re: on the other hand

bigphil said:
if you see the Harley logo and a bandana there's usually a tit involved!!!
:laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts