• Never race

Votes: 81 48.5%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
ARIZONA THE VALLEY OF THE SUN

hey! bring that noise :eek: to the valley of the sun arizona:cool:.
and let's find out?:twofinger

·
Registered
627 Posts
Although I checked never race I have had the occasional street duals but as they involve cagers who just want to watch a bike wheelie away from them it's hard to count them as wins;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was fast

I was fast... but then my old lady helped me work on my technique a bit. Now SHE finishes first... and second... and third... :cool:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
they don't call me the "one pump chump" for nuttin':D

oh, wait...we're talking about bikes?:confused:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
monkey said:
they don't call me the "one pump chump" for nuttin':D
Don't despair Monkey.:( I never heard anyone say that.

"One cranker wanker"....... maybe.... but never the other.:thumb:

·
Registered
518 Posts
molebaby said:
I'm almost as fast as I use to tell people i was.
The older I get....the faster I was!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
to me it's not how quickly I reach the finish line.. it's how good I look gettin there :twofinger

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
DreamRyder said:
to me it's not how quickly I reach the finish line.. it's how good I look gettin there :twofinger

E.
and i must say, "you look marvelous". :thumbs2:

·
Registered
699 Posts
I had to vote 'Almost Always' because I have only raced a couple bikes (bikes usually bigger than my r6) with (amatuer riders, assumming they are afraid of the high speeds), they are afraid to hit the throttle. I know some of the bikes I have come across will take off but then they let back on the throttle. I assume they are afraid of looping the bike or have never been over 100mph. Cars, I have not run a cross a car that will take my bike/or a driver with a fast enough car want to run me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I raced a guy in a Porche one time, he was provoking me by reving his engine, at first I was like whatever but after the third stop light I bought into it and smoked his ass. After I got in front of hime I changed lanes flicked him off and went my own way. It felt nice to put a dent in that guys ego.:2cents:

·
Registered
68 Posts
vaneo1 said:
I raced a guy in a Porche one time, he was provoking me by reving his engine, at first I was like whatever but after the third stop light I bought into it and smoked his ass. After I got in front of hime I changed lanes flicked him off and went my own way. It felt nice to put a dent in that guys ego.:2cents:
I love smokin the sporty car guys.

$2000 bike puts it to a $90.ooo Supercar.

They DON'T see this in there rear view mirror....

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/katanajohn/3.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts