Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheak me out ya caaaants ... I'm farkin famous !!!

http://www.msportbike.com/racers/archives/000146.php

And for all you other wannnabee racers, support this website by getting yer shite together and fill in your answers to the same questions, and forward to Johan to update his top site, plus a pic on yer bike (not yer misses .. or mine) and one in profile ...

His email: [email protected]

P.S .. for those small of eye sight, I took the liberty of calling myself a kiwi ...which is nothing compared to calling myself a fakin Legend !! .... :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Funny

That was the best laugh I have had all day apart from when the gezzer in the canteen below my office in Beijing served what he laughingly called lunch :barf: They are pretty clever these boys and have invented new dishes using waste animal parts. I dont think they dont go shopping they go rumaging :D The burds in the office lapped it up :eek: Now I know why their breath stinks :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Not too bad

yellow peril said:
You look alright on the pics, haven't quite figured how you can look so good and go so slow...:eek:
McDonald ... it's a choice .... either I ride slow-as-fark and I can then take for ever to get my fat arse off the seat when I see Peter at the side of the track .... or I ride as fast as you caaants and look like a right bunch-a-muppets... :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahahahaha .... just been checking some of the other lads profiles......

Love this lot from Amir (Mr Classic) ..

"What does your wife/partner think about you racing?
Very supportive. I tell her I'm going fishing ;-)

Why did you choose your bike?
It was all I could afford.

What do you like about it?
It was affordable.

What don’t you like about it?
It's slow.

Have you modified it?
Not telling.

What do you think your next bike will be?
Another cheap throwaway racer."

P.S ... has anyone else cheked the times these lads are now doing for the full and half circuits .... fark me with a wooden spoon and suck it ..... I best stick to looking the part .... at least then coming 25th will be bearable ..... assuming only 24 other people turn up !! ..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ouch

WOLVERINE II said:
Tug...pls change your location to Beijing. We are glad that you are gone.....stop embarassing us here in Spore......:cool:
Wolfboy finally gets his own back..... oh how I laughed :D

Sounds like you are really enjoying your grilled chicken beaks and feet Tug :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Ill be back !

Im back on Sunday to stock up on burgers so keeping the location as it is. Leroy thinks distance will protect him but if he carries on taking the brave pills I might have to set BP on him:D

Had lunch with a local today and was stupid enough to let her choose, I managed to keep the soft grilled bones down, the small pieces of cow tendon were a bit harder but had to spit out the BBQ cartlage :hurl: :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Tug

you have my deepest sympathy. Just got back from Korea and what ever you do don't move there ferchrisakes. It was bad enough that the squid was alive but you think it'd have the common decency not to stare at you. Bloody foreigners ...no manners not even the sealife.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It gets ferking worse

I went for Beijing Duck last night only in Beijing they start with the feet and work up from there :crying:
I keep thinking where all the real meat goes, must be exporting it and eating the leftovers:barf:
Good job beer is one of the major food groups or Id be wasting away :D
Bike scene looking a bit on the wank side, I have seen a ratty 400 bandit ridden by a pissed up foreigner with no helmet, a Kwaker ZX 250 and a bunch of ex military 750's with side cars.
The outfit is looking more appealing all the time:rolleyes:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I am not very proud to say that it has taken me over a WEEK to have my first kebab down here is Oz... But Fark me was it nice

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
National dish

Kefarkinbab indeed, where do you think you are??? The middle east?? :twofinger

and you do realise it was probably kangaroo meat in that thing don't you :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oh, I and I should also say that I actually had my first Aussie PIE. (Not that I need any more)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thats a nuther story

A pie and dead horse thanks mate.....

Now I have no idea what could have been in that, but I wouldn't rule out tongues and tails :hurl:

You can't go buying pies in Sydney you bloody blow in, what you need to try is a victorian four and twenty at an AFL game - now there's a pie for ya :drool:

·
Registered
726 Posts
What the feck is a " Four and twenty"???

On the news front, I have just been granted a 2 wheeled NSW licence to scare old women!

Happy days!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
LOOK OUT!!!

Did you have to do the test consisting mainly of figure 8's around witches hats on a 5hp postie bike?

I've always wanted to turn up and have a go at it on the gsxr :D Then wheelie all the way out the drive and off into the distance :p

Oh and in case the locals haven't filled you in just yet, don't speed on a public holiday up there, the premier state is the only one to offer double demerit points :eek:

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalties/demeritpoints/

Four and Twenty :thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Not that much fun

Unfortunately, not even that much fun.

45 questions, Multiple guess, All on screen

Piece of Piss

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Top service!!!

and a nice 2 hour wait in the local RTA office before someone got off their fat arse to serve you I bet....... lazy good for nothing bunch of bastids :mad:

Another big difference, in VIC you don't need an annual vehicle check (pink slip) or 3rd party insurance (green slip) or even a visit to the RTA for car rego each year. You just get a letter in the mail, you send back the cash and then whack on the new sticker. I guess that's why we have so many shit heaps driving around down here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Cheers, I'll remember that. :thumb:

All I need now is me bike :crying:

Which is still sitting in Singers, awaiting an import licence:(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts