Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was just bored thought I'd stop in and say hi! I'm posting again upon a special someone's urging me to do so. ;) Not sure if you all remember me or not, but for the few who do, I thought I'd give you a little update:

I graduated from college last May, but I still don't have a ride. This is because I've been spending the year as a full-time volunteer with the AmeriCorps VISTA program. I work with kids in a low-income area and I absolutely love it. I'm living in Delaware, but despite the distance, CHris and I are still together (it'll be two years in November since we met, started dating last January and it was a year in March since we became a couple - all thanks to SBW.)

Ok so enough about me. What's up with all of you that remember me? What are you all riding? Are the conservative Spicers still in Puerto Rico? Maley did you get that 350Z you were talking about? Has Tippman graduated yet? Is monkey still molesting the animals? Is Kevlar still Home Depot's crazy green maniac? Are Robert and his pretty little wifey doing alright? Is Dan still jerking off horses? Is Dad still the witty one? Let me know what's up!! :D :twofinger :D

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
praxedes said:
Hi all,

I was just bored thought I'd stop in and say hi! I'm posting again upon a special someone's urging me to do so. ;) Not sure if you all remember me or not, but for the few who do, I thought I'd give you a little update:
Well hello again. :)

praxedes said:

I graduated from college last May, but I still don't have a ride. This is because I've been spending the year as a full-time volunteer with the AmeriCorps VISTA program. I work with kids in a low-income area and I absolutely love it. I'm living in Delaware, but despite the distance, CHris and I are still together (it'll be two years in November since we met, started dating last January and it was a year in March since we became a couple - all thanks to SBW.)
Congrats on college! The volunteer work sounds like a good thing for you. Holy crap, none of us knew about you and Chris, but congrats none the less!

praxedes said:
Ok so enough about me. What's up with all of you that remember me? What are you all riding? Are the conservative Spicers still in Puerto Rico? Maley did you get that 350Z you were talking about? Has Tippman graduated yet? Is monkey still molesting the animals? Is Kevlar still Home Depot's crazy green maniac? Are Robert and his pretty little wifey doing alright? Is Dan still jerking off horses? Is Dad still the witty one? Let me know what's up!! :D :twofinger :D
Nothing, they've all been wrecked, stolen or are still underpowered turds. No, we were only there for 5 months, we live in Indiana this week. Maley does drive bys once in awhile, not sure what's up with him. Tippy's still in school (thus far) and is still a psycho. Monkey is still molesting everything he can get his paws on. Yes to Kev. Robert is MIA lately, we have a new owner, Mike. Dan's getting better and has joined the ranks of the unwashed masses with the rest of us. Dad is still keeping us all on our toes.

Phew. I think that about covers it? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Welcome back Lindsey! Good to see you again.

praxedes said:

Is Kevlar still Home Depot's crazy green maniac?
Hopefully not for much longer. I have an interview with P.J. Harvey next wednesday. P.J. Harvey is the President and CEO of PJH Brands and VHT. PJH brands is the company that manufactures PJ1. He is also the Chariman of the board of AMA pro racing. He is taking time out of his busy schedule to personally interview me.

Wish me luck!!!!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
howdy there... I didn't browse around the other forums until the last few months ~ before that I was always just in Redline... so I doubt we have posted on the same threads... but I've pretty much infected the whole site by now and thought I'd welcome ya back with Katie and the rest ;)

E.
always glad to have another gal in the mix :p

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: I'm back!

spicerke said:
Well hello again. :)

Congrats on college! The volunteer work sounds like a good thing for you. Holy crap, none of us knew about you and Chris, but congrats none the less!

Nothing, they've all been wrecked, stolen or are still underpowered turds. No, we were only there for 5 months, we live in Indiana this week. Maley does drive bys once in awhile, not sure what's up with him. Tippy's still in school (thus far) and is still a psycho. Monkey is still molesting everything he can get his paws on. Yes to Kev. Robert is MIA lately, we have a new owner, Mike. Dan's getting better and has joined the ranks of the unwashed masses with the rest of us. Dad is still keeping us all on our toes.

Phew. I think that about covers it? :laughing:
Hey Katie,

I didn't expect one person to answer all my questions but thanks! :)

Hope Scott isn't still holding a grudge for me being a liberal! :twofinger He knows I love 'im.

Well I thought Chris and I were old news, so it must've been a long time since I was here and you know him: he's so quiet :rolleyes: It was a year ago thanksgiving when I posted that my roommate had gone home for the holiday and I was lonely, so he came up to visit me and the rest was history. It's just a little weird living 2 hours away - we only get to see each other about every other weekend, but it's much closer than CA and PR so I should be happy.

Sorry about your bikes, but atleast you still have the Blast! :D

Indiana isn't that where Scott's family was? Did he just get homeick or did he get a job offer he couldn't resist?

It's strange to think of this site as anyone's but Roberts.

Coming back here still feels liek home though - all the same threads are still alive and kicking (just much longer now.) Maybe someday I'll get a chance to read back and catch up on them all. :p

Missed you all!(or atleast most of you.)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Kevlar7R said:
Welcome back Lindsey! Good to see you again.

Hopefully not for much longer. I have an interview with P.J. Harvey next wednesday. P.J. Harvey is the President and CEO of PJH Brands and VHT. PJH brands is the company that manufactures PJ1. He is also the Chariman of the board of AMA pro racing. He is taking time out of his busy schedule to personally interview me.

Wish me luck!!!!
Lots of Luck Kev! Glad to see you are still hangin in there. You need to give me a call sometime!! I got a new number though - so you'll have to PM me for it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DreamRyder said:
howdy there... I didn't browse around the other forums until the last few months ~ before that I was always just in Redline... so I doubt we have posted on the same threads... but I've pretty much infected the whole site by now and thought I'd welcome ya back with Katie and the rest ;)

E.
always glad to have another gal in the mix :p
HEy E!

I don't think we ever did run into each other, but Chris has told me about you.;) Thanks for the welcome(back) :thumb:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I'm back!

praxedes said:
Sorry about your bikes, but atleast you still have the Blast! :D

Indiana isn't that where Scott's family was? Did he just get homeick or did he get a job offer he couldn't resist?
You should just be sorry, period! :laughing:

Definitely the job offer! :thumbs2:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back!

spicerke said:
You should just be sorry, period! :laughing:

Definitely the job offer! :thumbs2:
I'd be grateful to have a blast. I have nothing and when I'm driving all thes sweet country roads in DE I'm constantly dreaming that I was riding and not sitting in my Bug.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
praxedes said:
HEy E!

I don't think we ever did run into each other, but Chris has told me about you.;) Thanks for the welcome(back) :thumb:
what would Chris's screenname be? I recognize most by that since there seem to be soooo many with the same first names.. there are a few exceptions though :D

It's funny you mention that you've been told about me cuase when I started wondering around the board in Feb .. many knew who I was .... but I wasn't familiar with them cause they had never posted in the Redline Forum... I even had someone recognize me when I went to FL to visit my folks... in Destin and someone comes up to me and says hey you're Dream Ryder aren't ya... I was like holy shit! we talked about the board and all it was truely neat.. I hope to run into some of these SBW folks when I do some of my traveling for work.... :cool:

E.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DreamRyder said:
what would Chris's screenname be? I recognize most by that since there seem to be soooo many with the same first names.. there are a few exceptions though :D

It's funny you mention that you've been told about me cuase when I started wondering around the board in Feb .. many knew who I was .... but I wasn't familiar with them cause they had never posted in the Redline Forum... I even had someone recognize me when I went to FL to visit my folks... in Destin and someone comes up to me and says hey you're Dream Ryder aren't ya... I was like holy shit! we talked about the board and all it was truely neat.. I hope to run into some of these SBW folks when I do some of my traveling for work.... :cool:

E.
Oh That has to be pretty cool. It's like your a celebrity in our own little world - getting recognized and all.

And it's chris_y2k_r1. Sorry for not being clearer I just assume everyone knows by now, especially since he thinks he's like a golden idol or something to the members here.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
praxedes said:
And it's chris_y2k_r1. Sorry for not being clearer I just assume everyone knows by now, especially since he thinks he's like a golden idol or something to the members here.
You mean he isn't???? :(

:laughing: :laughing:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
praxedes said:
Oh That has to be pretty cool. It's like your a celebrity in our own little world - getting recognized and all.

well I dont' know if I'd consider it a good thing that I'm recognized by strangers .. just means I post too many damn pics of myself LOL :p

ah that Chris... well then yea he use to be ALL OVER the board and he posted a bit in Redline so I've known him since I've first signed up... he was my first guess cause he used Chris in his screenname but i know quite a few other Chris's as well... so didn't want to presume wrong ;) so you two met from the board and have been dating longdistance for a year :eek: more power to ya hun.. I couldnt' do it.. well ya know what... come to think of it.. you might have stumbled onto something there... hmmm... only see the other half every other weekend and still have your freedom :drool: LOL.. hubby would kill me if he saw this :p
well congrats on that achievement as well.. so we have two couples on here that met online... you and Chris and Katie and Scott.. any others?

E.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DreamRyder said:
well I dont' know if I'd consider it a good thing that I'm recognized by strangers .. just means I post too many damn pics of myself LOL :p

ah that Chris... well then yea he use to be ALL OVER the board and he posted a bit in Redline so I've known him since I've first signed up... he was my first guess cause he used Chris in his screenname but i know quite a few other Chris's as well... so didn't want to presume wrong ;) so you two met from the board and have been dating longdistance for a year :eek: more power to ya hun.. I couldnt' do it.. well ya know what... come to think of it.. you might have stumbled onto something there... hmmm... only see the other half every other weekend and still have your freedom :drool: LOL.. hubby would kill me if he saw this :p
well congrats on that achievement as well.. so we have two couples on here that met online... you and Chris and Katie and Scott.. any others?

E.
You have no need to worry about posting too many pics when you are so a cute chick!:)

Oh it's been over a year. We lived somewhat closer when we met but then I moved to Delaware. It's about 2 hrs distance, which wouldn't be bad if we split the driving and he came to see me every once in a while. I tend to work in Wilmington fairly often though and he lives in Philly (about 25 mins from WIlmington) so I actually get paid a lot of the times I drive up here. Only seeing each other every other week has both downsides and bonuses :thumb:'

It seem weird, but I don't think it's all the uncommon to meet people onthe net. In the last two years, I've only been two weddings and both of those couples met on the net.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
praxedes said:
Hi all,

CHris and I are still together (it'll be two years in November since we met, started dating last January and it was a year in March since we became a couple - all thanks to SBW.)

Has Tippman graduated yet?

Wow, good to see you linds.:hello:

I had no idea you and chris were going out. I guess he's been lying to me the whole time.

I have 2 more semesters to go and I'm done.

Now that your back, check on the SBW fight night thread and challenge someone to a fight. Link's in my sig line.:)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Tippmann said:
Wow, good to see you linds.:hello:

I had no idea you and chris were going out. I guess he's been lying to me the whole time.

I have 2 more semesters to go and I'm done.

Now that your back, check on the SBW fight night thread and challenge someone to a fight. Link's in my sig line.:)
Hey Brian, :hello:

Hs he been cheating on me with you too!!! :twofinger Damn you get around Tippmeister!

I'll go check out fight night now. But you know I'm a lover, not a fighter. ;)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I'm back!

praxedes said:
But you know I'm a lover, not a fighter. ;)
Wow, the similarities! I'm a louvre, not a window. But enough about me.;)

Good to see you post again! Say hi to Chris. Congratulations on graduating and all. The silliness continues here but could only be improved with your input.:thumb: :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back!

Dad said:
Wow, the similarities! I'm a louvre, not a window. But enough about me.;)

Good to see you post again! Say hi to Chris. Congratulations on graduating and all. The silliness continues here but could only be improved with your input.:thumb: :)

Hey Thanks Dad! Chris says hi too! Those are some great sig lines you got there.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Hello sexy

I am still here...Kinda...sorta...yeah..I think:confused:

Its good to hear from you and I am glad all is well.:) I passed on the Nissan 350z since they are rear wheel drive and dont handle for shit in the snow.:rolleyes: I still ride every chance that I get, and the stunts are coming along nicely. I changed my yahoo profile to [email protected] in the event you want to hit me up some time. Everyone in this forum is welcome to Instant message me as well. Just let me know who you are so I can accept your invitations.:thumb:

Again its good to hear from you, and if my arms were a few thousand miles long I would give you a big hug.:p

My "350z" that handles well in the snow is attached.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts