Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
O.K. - I know it's only 10 days after they bolted my shoulder back together, but I got home from work today and I COULDN'T TAKE IT! It was too nice out and I had to take my slightly-scarred bike and my slightly broken body out for a spin. What a relief! I didn't do anything extensive, just tooled around town from St.Clair Shores to Mt. Clemens;
A little I-94 and a little 696. My shoulder felt great!
MOTORCYCLISTS: WE ARE A PRIVILEGED FEW. MANY PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THE COORDINATION, THE SKILL, THE FOCUS, OR THE GUTS TO GET ON A STREET BIKE AND TAKE TO THE ROADS. WE HAVE THAT. DONT EVER TAKE THAT FOR GRANTED. THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE ON YOUR BIKE DODGING POTHOLES, OR SITTING IN TRAFFIC, GETTING STUCK IN THE RAIN, OR EVEN CUT OFF BY SOME DUMB-ASS IN A CAGE, REMEMBER HOW LOUSY IT WOULD BE IF YOU COULDNT RIDE AT ALL. WE ARE MOTORCYCLISTS.
WE ARE WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WISH THEY COULD BE.

Ride Hard; Ride Safe

-VFRD

:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trigga said:
....LAYOFF THE PAIN KILLERS DIPSHIT!....

Ha Ha...MTHR FKR!! :twofinger

I know it probably sounded corny but it's honestly how I felt. Good seeing you at the shop yesterday. I know you were pretty surprised when I pulled up to the shop on the bike yesterday. Glad things are getting busy for you again. Hope to see you and Sherri at the party Friday night.

·
Registered
578 Posts
VFRD said:
Ha Ha...MTHR FKR!! :twofinger

I know it probably sounded corny but it's honestly how I felt. Good seeing you at the shop yesterday. I know you were pretty surprised when I pulled up to the shop on the bike yesterday. Glad things are getting busy for you again. Hope to see you and Sherri at the party Friday night.

.... I KNOW MAN... THE RAIN SOAKED RIDE WAS ONE OF THE BEST IN QUITE SOME TIME....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
motoboy said:
Holy huge picture Batman!

Glad you're back in the saddle. :thumb:
Congrats!

mb.

yeah; i know; sorry.... gotta glitch in my photoshop software; my images are not sizing properly.....working on it
-D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trigga said:
.... I KNOW MAN... THE RAIN SOAKED RIDE WAS ONE OF THE BEST IN QUITE SOME TIME....
I had to admit, it was like old times, man.
GET A BIKE FUCKER!:D :D

P.S.-4th of July Run To Manhattan Ride will be reborn in 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!HWY 81 and 17
are waiting for us!
-D

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
VFRD said:
I had to admit, it was like old times, man.
GET A BIKE FUCKER!:D :D

P.S.-4th of July Run To Manhattan Ride will be reborn in 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!HWY 81 and 17
are waiting for us!
-D

the problem is which one? I thnk the Hulk-ster may have to live at my house from now on... or maybe the twin i was telling you about yesterday....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trigga said:
the problem is which one? I thnk the Hulk-ster may have to live at my house from now on... or maybe the twin i was telling you about yesterday....
Hey man; if it's got two wheels and goes over 55mph, it'll work!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
VFRD said:
Hey man; if it's got two wheels and goes over 55mph, it'll work!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Although you may want to consider some training wheels on yours. :twofinger

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
LuckyStrike said:
Although you may want to consider some training wheels on yours. :twofinger
:twofinger LOL!

Hey man; with 22 years in and over 200 thousand miles ridden on roads in the Colorado Rockies, throughout the midwest including Deal's Gap, and as far east as NYC without injury, (until now) I think I've done pretty well, thank you very much!

-VFRD;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts