Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been over 2 years since I last visited.
I sold my 05 CBR 1000RR and purchased a 06 Victory Hammer.
Just sold the Hammer last week and now I am back in the market for another sportbike.
Some of you might remember me from the picnic you all had in September of 2005. I brought a bunch of Lansing area riders to your picnic.

I am looking for a 1998 or 1999 CBR 900RR and it has to be the Black and Red paint scheme or a 2001 to 2004 Hayabusa in Black.

If anyone knows of any (preferably the 1998 CBR 900RR) please let me know.

I look forward to seeing you all again. Sorry it has been so long since my last visit.

BigC

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Just sold the Hammer last week and now I am back in the market for another sportbike.
Some of you might remember me from the picnic you all had in September of 2005. I brought a bunch of Lansing area riders to your picnic.

I am looking for a 1998 or 1999 CBR 900RR and it has to be the Black and Red paint scheme or a 2001 to 2004 Hayabusa in Black.

I look forward to seeing you all again. Sorry it has been so long since my last visit.

BigC
Yeah, I remember. How's it going buddy? You came into the picnic with 10 other peeps. What's been going on. You ridin' with them still?

Your best bet is to call Yaz, PM me if you need his number.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I remember. How's it going buddy? You came into the picnic with 10 other peeps. What's been going on. You ridin' with them still?

Your best bet is to call Yaz, PM me if you need his number.

Yeah, we are still riding together. Not yet this year though!!
The guy I sold my Victory to just came and picked it up an hour ago.

I looked at Macomb Power Sports web site and they don't have what I am looking for listed on the site.

It is real hard to find the perfect bike when you are looking for it!! When you are not looking, they are all over the place!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

BigC
:cheers: hey bud good to see ya posting (and getting on the right kind of bike) again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts