Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a hell of a long time since I've been on this forum. I'm ditching the old screenname and starting over. Looking forward to gathering everyone up from over here in Ohio and heading up there again this spring. Might actually have the $$$ to do the track days this year dad. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because my screenname on the like 700 other sites I'm a member of is SteveR6, so it's just easier on my brain. lol Can't wait to ride this winter is really starting to annoy me. I see the GTR thing picked up and went strong, wish I still lived up there. :( ANyway supposed to be like 57 tomorrow, you guys riding??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ahhh, wait till you see my new found wheelie skills. I've got the shit down pretty pimp now. I discovered they're much easier to control when you clutch them up instead of bounce. Even got the flamingos and nac nacs down pretty good. I'll post the pic when my buddy gets them downloaded to his comp. Going to look at a 900RR wednesday so I can use the R6 for what it does best, draggin peg. ;) Being that I finally graduated and will be making decent money I should be able to get up there and roll with you guys alot more often this season. Hopefully hit those track days cause I never had the money before. :crying:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi! Good to see you back. I hope everything works out for you. :thumb: Track is fun! You could make more than you ever did and be broker than you ever were.:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't WAIT to get on the track, it's been a long time coming. R6 needs a little suspension work, but it still hauls. And as promised Freddie here's your pic. ;)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts