Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey...hey....
well... i'm a new memeber as you all can see....i wish i found this site sooner....i was reading the threads on OTD price on new bikes...and realized that i got RIPPED... i just got a 2001 ZX-6R..yellow... they advertise for $6600...when i got there they slapped me with $799 freight and $499 prep. and other crap....i walked out paying $8800 with tags....then i got the ext. warranty for $399....freakin crap... the total was like $9200... boy did i learn my lesson...an expensive one too....
i had a used 1992 NSR 250...never bought a new bike before....i guess that's my problem..... oh well..life goes on....
well...i hope other people will find this site before its too late......
Yen

·
Registered
189 Posts
No Worries

As long as you love the bike and get good service you'll get what you paid for. There is always a better deal out there and someone will always love to tell you about it, like this time I bought a 93 ZX-7R and I only paid... just jokin pal;).

Welcome, and enjoy your bike and all the great people here.

Cheers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome :D!!

I agree with machman, as long as you love the bike it doesn't matter (to a certain extent) what you paid for it. ;) It will surely pay for itself in fun and enjoyable rides!

Good luck....ride safe!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Welcome to SBW!

Welcome!

Consider your rip-off a learning and just prepare for the next time. Enjoy your ride and tell others about the site. Make sure you use that ext-warranty to the fullest. Have fun!!!

VYPIR

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome!!

Hiya!!
Well,we have all had to learn something the hard way at some time in our life,but,hey..enjoy your ride now that you have it:):D

Jim

·
Registered
546 Posts
Re: Welcome to SBW!

VYPIR said:
Welcome!

Make sure you use that ext-warranty to the fullest. Have fun!!!

VYPIR

With Kawasaki you won't need it :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys...

appreciate the warm welcome.....

I’ve been searching high and low on the net ..trying to find some twisty road within a 1 hr ride of NYC…..

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find such info??

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts