Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone, i'm new at this site and it's sweet!:)
Even though I can't ride a bike yet I was just wondering if any of you would tell me what you think the best bike there is. i like Kawasaki Ninjas alot because they look cool and are really fast:eek:
Don't hate me because I can't ride a bike yet
My next door neighbor is the creator of this site:) (just to let you know)

thnx!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please write back:p

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome !!!

Welcome to this forum. I am sure that no one will hate you for not riding a bike yet and I am sure that everyone will encourage you to persue you hobby. Enjoy viewing the different threads and let us know when you get a bike. Any motorcycle is a good choice and the model and make is more of personal preferrence.
Again, welcome
Jim out:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome aboard, Sam. I'm sure Robert's giving you plenty of advice already. I have only one bit of advice:

Be careful of getting too crazy on your letter colors. That blue and that yellow were nasty to look at:barf: :eek: ;) :D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
The guy in the first post is Sam and he lives next door to me. He races "Jr Dragsters" and after watching them at the drag strip this past weekend they look fun as hell!

Same is 14 years old and crazy about bikes. I suggested he jump on Sportbike World and learn as much as he can before he decides to start riding.

He's a good kid and very willing to listen.

(Right Sam?) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts