Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant believe it :eek: ST today reports that it is still against the law for consenting adults to engage in oral sex !!!

Its all starting to make sense now, I couldn't understand why beautiful women were refusing to give me a chew :hurl:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Haha

Beautiful women!!! sounds to me like your standards might be a little on the high side Tug....... Suggest you try somewhere closer to gutter level :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Haha

slaintedan said:
Maybe Leg could toss ya one of his girls.
Mrs Legend gave me a chew a while back, she mentioned between swallows her surprise that a Kiwi 7 inches is 50% smaller than an imperial 7 inches:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Haha

Tug said:
Mrs Legend gave me a chew a while back, she mentioned between swallows her surprise that a Kiwi 7 inches is 50% smaller than an imperial 7 inches:twofinger
I have it on good authority .. that the Legendary misses would never stray ....

And .. I believe her cause I have some of my Legendary Love Making on tape ..... and I am a true LOVE god. I would even go as far as giving myself the odd stroke of the Legend Love stick ... although I am not sure if this is legal so I resist.

Anything THAT much fun must be :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Tug said:
Its all starting to make sense now, I couldn't understand why beautiful women were refusing to give me a chew :hurl:
stop letting the guys do it and the girls might be more willing :twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts