Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that I was just served with a summons to appear in court for disorderly conduct-fighting. Back in July my bike was vandalized by my ex wife and her friends. I confronted her only to be beat down with a phone and had four witnesses to state I didn't touch her. I called the police from a payphone to report the vandalism and this is what I get. Po Po suck
What the [email protected]#k!!!!!!!! I guess I'll be going to court the end of Oct. At least one of my witnesses is a corrections officer in the same city, that might have some weight bearing on my behalf.

------------------
John
http://photos.yahoo.com/jk6672

·
Registered
503 Posts
although ive never had any problems like that myself (dv, women & assault, etc..) i know that when ever a cop sees anything involving a couple (even if one side has more help.. male or female help) the man always gets raped regardless. my friend mike is a prime example.. he moves out cuz his girl is crazy.. he goes buy to pick up some stuff.. her cousin is there w/a knife.. he tries to get his stuff.. the cousin gets stupid.. she starts hitting mike.. he doesnt do anything except take the knife from the cousin.. he calls the cops.. he goes to jail & has to take dv classes.

good luck. i seriously hope u get off & she gets what she deserves.

------------------

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:(
John: Sorry to hear about this!! I hope it all works out for u!!I hope she gets what she's earned!!Maybe u could try for a judgement against her for pain and suffering or something like that??
The po-po serve and protect but only selectively it seems??? What a sad commentary on our society!?! :confused:

Jim

------------------

·
Registered
873 Posts
ok i wasnt gonna say anything but may i make a movement to eliminate the term "PoPo" from our lexicon, it is the absolute STUPIDEST sounding nickname i have ever heard and really makes anyone who uses it sound the same.

How about cops, fuzz, pigs, heat, police, etc etc, im just really getting sick of this popo sh*t.

:rolleyes:

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Registered
517 Posts
In loving memory of lo_ & hi_syde: :D :D popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo popo :p

Hey, what's wrong wit da popo? You guyz is startin to sound prejudissed.

------------------
I wouldn't be so paranoid if you all weren't out to get me.

[This message has been edited by scotty (edited September 27, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
well....EXCUSE ME!! :D :D I was gonna say "oinkers" but I edited that out for fear of offending folks...ooh well can't pleeze every one,huh?? :) :)(Po-Po included!!) Ha,snuck that one in!!!! :p

Jim

------------------

·
Registered
31 Posts
YIKES.....I just got married on Sept.16th.I hope this isnt what I have to look forward to.

------------------
I don't ask to ride your girl so don't ask to ride my bike

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naa, don't worry. I just happen to pick that one apple. You know, the one that is absolutly beautiful, has a brilliant shine (that everyone wants), and when you think you have a flawless one, you take a bite and it's sour. She turned out to be a sycho bit#h from hell :D after a couple years of marrage.

------------------
John
http://photos.yahoo.com/jk6672

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
These stories sound like a bad episode on "Popo"--Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do.
BTW Greeny, feel better after your movement? :D
------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana

[This message has been edited by RUG BURN (edited September 28, 2000).]

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenNinja:
ok i wasnt gonna say anything but may i make a movement to eliminate the term "PoPo" from our lexicon, it is the absolute STUPIDEST sounding nickname i have ever heard and really makes anyone who uses it sound the same.

How about cops, fuzz, pigs, heat, police, etc etc, im just really getting sick of this popo sh*t.

:rolleyes:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you say I got too much red meat in MY
diet... Jeeze! :p

Granted Popo does sound pretty damn queer...

------------------
I really should be working...

[This message has been edited by chris_y2k_r1 (edited September 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
John, you got screwed, but...
Vast majority of domestic complaints or disturbance complaints are because the guy started it. Generally a lovers quarrel etc but it looks good for you that no one was arrested at the time, right? Looks bad since you went to where she was. A witness being a Corrections Officer does help.
Just remember, you didn't go over to confront her, you went there to find out if she had knowledge of what happened to your property. Are you getting a lawyer?

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts