Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya so I'm soooopin up my 89 ninja!
Already got the VTEC, NEUSPEED and TYPE R stickers on her!(Its fast! Trust me) But I feel like im missing something .....VVTI ?? POWER BY ACURA ?? NAH !! Maybe a Solo seat!!!

Does any know if I can get a Rear Solo Seat Cowling for it?

------------------
Whatever that little sheep said is a damn lie !!

[This message has been edited by Squidwannabe (edited July 27, 2000).]

·
Registered
873 Posts
NO NO, you are going at it all wrong!
You need the Special 600R CLEAR TAILLIGHT and CLEAR BLINKER lens kit. you will be so trick people will mistakle you for david copperfield.

Also you can do the "slip-over-the-slip-on" can, it slips-over your slip-on and sticks out past the back of the bike about 18" and gives this really cool bellowing sound. Everyone will mistake you for a semi truck engine braking along. But you must have the VTEC decals and the Ricey jap lettering somewhere on the bike.

Be sure to post pics too.

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I've determined that you can save weight for
performance gains by:

1.) Spending a zillion dollars on titanium
fasteners.
2.) Take a crap before you ride.

When the last time your sh!t was acutally
worth something? Think about it. :D :D

------------------
I've got what it takes to take what you've got.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I thought the real poseur acronym to have on your bike was SRAD? :D :p :D

------------------
If women don't find you handsome at least let 'em find you handy.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
don't forget to weld the can of folger's to the slip-over for the slip-on.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try http://geocities.com/cbrf2boy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Don't forget the "No Fear" sticker! Gives you an extra 10 horsepower!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know I just bought a "Fear This!" Sticker (a claimed 12.8 hp)

I will remove the stock cans and probably put on folger's cans!(drilled out of course)

Laugh all you want but I was sorta serious about the solo seat!?

------------------

·
Registered
517 Posts
You can't put the solo seat cowl on because that's where the rear WING has to mount...

Somewhere on an autocross page, I saw new lyrics to the Vanilla Ice classic, now called "Rice, Rice Baby". All modifications listed so far were mentioned.

"Neon on the bottom, Type-R on the back,
Gangsta lean toward the middle, gonna f*#k up my back..." And more

------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Neon on the bottom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's it !!! Neon!! or no wait , I will paint my bike with glow in the dark paint!! YA BABY!!!

------------------

·
Registered
873 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1:
...2.) Take a crap before you ride....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris we know you give yourself an enema before every ride, otherwise youd be soiling yerself on everyturn, what with that yamaha thing you ride....

:D :D :D :D

------------------
Fear Green.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never Mind ! I found one !!!

:D :D :D

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

·
Registered
52 Posts
Herm,

Add a front air dam, and a Triple decker wing on the back.

The perfect mixture, Riceboys and Squids :)

Sushi anyone?

Xert
Loves stompin' Honduh's in his AWD Talon.

------------------

·
Registered
346 Posts
ahahahahahahhah~! :D :D this is gotta be the funniest post ive seen yet.. we then theres the one time.. oh nevermind.. would take to long to try and make you guys recall.. now im part of the import scene and i dont know where you all are from. Timbuktu.. ?? :D :D but most of us "RICE boys" have have evolved.. hehe.. and besides i dont even own a honda anymore. i juss have a bike... and i have seen picture of a bike wit a wing on it. i think it was in a japanese bike mag.. hehe. not sure.. but juss to finish this off.. in case you all didn't.. switches (hydraulics) are finding there way into the import cars.. i say put some switches on your bike so you can do a bunny hop.. at the flick of a switch~!.. :D :D

jos F

------------------
Some day, i'll ride like all the famed riders of today.. for i will be the rider of tommorrow.. :D:D, cuz as of today.. i have only three months of riding everyday experience under my n*tS.. :D:D

·
Old Guy
87 Posts
Don't forget the stickers that say "Special edition". those stickers make your bike a special edition.

------------------
-Yeeee-haaaaa!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gixxerboy:
i say put some switches on your bike so you can do a bunny hop.. at the flick of a switch~!.. :D :D

jos F

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't bunny hop?

Have you considered 8 inch rims? Weight savings and lower the bike, two birds with one stone!

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts