·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
umm, they work for me...
For free I have a slightly heterosexual male.

He enjoys motorsports, buying and selling proliferate amounts of goods on ebay and CL, being woken up in the morning by his cat, holding nude men, crashing on motorcycles, eating cold stone, balding, braging about frozen food, saying the word "baller", f'ing girls in the "A", boasting his intolerance for other cultures and ethnicities, and watching Grey's Anatomy.

Please take this balding creature off my hands ASAP!

contact about this at [email protected]

this is in or around white lake

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Hello, I have a metrosexual that desperately needs a good new home.

This certain lathargic metrosexual enjoys malapropisms, metaphorically poppin his collar, shopping at Hollister, and worshipping Jesus. His other hobbies include abstinence, funny faces, and wishing he had a cooler car.

On a normal day in his life, you may see him as either an 80's clubber out looking for a fresh new ho, hangin' on the West Side with his homies, proving that the snozberries taste like snozberries from a strange hairy man's shirt, or mounting random endomorphic men. (see pics)

If you plan to take this off my hands, please make sure you feed him Chef Boyardee daily (it's what he likes), give him ample time to play World Of Warcraft, and give him atleast 8.5 hours to sleep every night or else he will be cranky at work the next day and fall asleep at his desk or on the toilet.

Please pick him up in a nice car because he will not get into a car that does not have an extremely plush interior. Also, if you are a woman and he uses the word "ugo" when referring to you, be extremely cautious because he may leave you that very day.

Thank you, please contact [email protected]

this is in or around Canton

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I'm not so sure anyone is interested in the pics. I love this
His other hobbies include abstinence, funny faces, and wishing he had a cooler car.
line

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL yeah hes not a biker, we just work together. u gotta see the pics...ill see if i can post htem up on here lol.

the first one vash posted is what my buddy wrote about me...if you couldnt tell.

the second one is what i wrote about him. the pics really help. he found the gayest pic of me that he could (and its pretty gay) but i found good ones of him too lol...ill try and post them up but i suck at this kinda stuff.

people flagged them and they were deleted within about 10 minutes...stupid people on craigslist, no humor

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol all those are of matt, his frat (different one than me) had an 80's party, so he died his hair blonde and acid washed those jeans and jacket haha.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Kinda glad you couldn't make it to our party now Nelly :barf2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts