Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You big girly farkin poofta !!!

No lurking allowed anymore.

New forum rule. If you look, you must post .... at least one posting per sign on .... common ... you know you want to !!:finger: :squid: :twofinger :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what a "big girly farkin poofta" is, but if it comes from "The Legend" it has to be good right? :D :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
akcbr said:
where the hell is singapoor anyway..........LOL:twofinger
i think its down by Antartica where they hunt the infamous Abominable Big Girly Farkin Poofta. its very cold down there, thats why the big girly farkin poofta is sooooo damn hairy.:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Legend said:
You big girly farkin poofta !!!

No lurking allowed anymore.

New forum rule. If you look, you must post .... at least one posting per sign on .... common ... you know you want to !!:finger: :squid: :twofinger :twofinger
Ok I will post. But I still don't know what a big girly poofta is, sounds like something from the Northern part of the U.S.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Re: Re: If u c this .. then post a farking reply .. !

ga_skyline_rydr said:
Ok I will post. But I still don't know what a big girly poofta is, sounds like something from the Northern part of the U.S.
unlike the south, up here it falls into that "non-related" category.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Re: Re: Re: If u c this .. then post a farking reply .. !

monkey said:
unlike the south, up here it falls into that "non-related" category.:twofinger
I just vaguely remember when I was a young child(as opposed to now being a slightly older child)growing up in Pennsylvania hearing that term, I just can't think what it was in reference to. :confused:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
slaintedan said:
Go look in a mirror! :twofinger
Jebus Cripes!! Took someone long enough to take that setup! :laughing:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
duessel said:
:drool: I need some lunch
I got something for ya. It's loaded with protein and just a dab'll do ya...:thumbs2:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
slaintedan said:
Did you just ask duessel for a :eek: BJ ?!?!?! What a feeg!!! :twofinger
I don't have a washboard stomach, I don't own a cat, I don't know more than 4 colors, I have NEVER seen a French film....come on, no way am I gay!!

Just because I ask for one hummer from a dude and I am forever labeled a limp-wristed panty-waisted homo....:mad: :finger:

:twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
duessel said:
Do what I do and close your eyes. You'll never know who is sucking dat cock.
Plus, I think dudes do it better anyway.
You know, there are certain lines that just should never be crossed. I think you just hit that one running and never looked back. :hurl: :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
You know, there are certain lines that just should never be crossed. I think you just hit that one running and never looked back. :hurl: :twofinger
oh, believe me, he looks back:eyebrows:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
monkey said:
oh, believe me, he looks back:eyebrows:
Gives ya the old fish-eye does he? Only when youput your thumb in his bucket though....:hurl: :twofinger

1 - 20 of 63 Posts