Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
I was looking through this months' issue of Motorcyclist, and on pg 94 I see an ad for an accessory called the "Vibe-Rider". "Get her on...Get her off!!" the ad says, & "Put the vibration where it counts". Apparently it's got two modes of operation, Simultaneous & Turbo(!!) This should make group riding an entirely new experience! I showed it to my girl and we both ROFLOAO! They've got a site, of course, at www.viberider.com. I can see the lawsuits flowing like water!!

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
The disclaimer probably says: Intended only for passenger! :)

PLEASE DO NOT VIBE AND DRIVE!!

P.S: I was afraid to click on the Video testimonials link !!! :D ;)

------------------
Whatever that little sheep said is a damn lie !!

[This message has been edited by Squidwannabe (edited August 11, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Man, I can see Harley sales hitting an all-time low now. The only excuse to get one is gone. Now anyone on a Japanese cruiser can give their partner a satisfying ride

I wonder if one of the women on this site would care to do a product review :D .

------------------
Clark

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:

I wonder if one of the women on this site would care to do a product review :D .

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bet my next paycheck that there are a few that have already rushed to the phone to order one. ;)

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pete:
I'll bet my next paycheck that there are a few that have already rushed to the phone to order one. ;)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pete, I'll see your $5 and raise you $10---the women on here aren't that wild.

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man I can see it already... women riding around screaming and making bikes fall over at stop lights. I think it's bad enough just taking my woman on my bike... I wouldn't want her on the back with that thing on she'd make me crash... wait a sec... maybe it would keep her planted on the seat instead of hanging off the wrong side... someone do an experiment and let me know of the results. Maybe I will get one of those things.

------------------
Paul

·
Registered
165 Posts
Speedy Freaky....

Ya want a test ride do ya... It works both wayz dont cha know...

One of the reasons I bought my Honda is becuase it was cheaper than a years supply of double A batteries....

I already have a vibrating machine bewteen my legs.... When I want to get off... I just clim on....

Talk to ya'll later....

I'm going for a loooooonnnnngggggg.... Ride

KIRSTY!!

------------------
"No, this isn't my boyfriend's bike..."
My web site www.geocities.com/hondahuney

·
Registered
549 Posts
I know it's more expensive, but just get the girl her own bike. That'll get her off yours and "get her off" on her own. Pun intended.

Like Kirsty says, with that big, vibrating machine between your legs, what more does a girl need? :D

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts