Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D... can somebody explain to me. about how fast there are goin to do those masssively high endos.. i only get mine up about a foot and a half to two feet.. i was running up at the rocks store off muholland hwy this weekend.. and these couple of guys were goin kinda slow.. in the opposing lane.. I thought something was wrong.. and then on sportbike fellow ripped this mad endo.. all the way up.. and he wasn't even traveling that fass.. do you really have to get on that brake lever.. i know your weight has to be trnasfered on the front .. but i juss can't seem to get it all the way up.. and do you all lean forward .. like everyone used to do .. back in the day.. on your BMX~!.. hehe.. :D :D.. i dont know. maybe i need to ride a bmx and practice.. ahhah.. my gigg does say schwinn on the side.. :p peace out guys..

jos F theGoldenboy

------------------
where da girls at?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ahh, see now THIS is a topic that isnt NEARLY as annoying as the Wheelie topics! Anyone want to give some advice here?

Gixxer you gotta learn how to do the stoppies where you actually PASS vertical and then come back down again.

Those are "da" absolute baddest tricks ive seen. If you learn i wanna see some video!!

:D :D

------------------
Fear Green.

[This message has been edited by GreenNinja (edited August 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
104 Posts
First off; can I do what you are describing? Hell no. I could if I was more talented though. You can do this. Just grab waayyyyy more brake than your brain is telling you that it's safe to. Why dont' I do massive endos? Three words. Fairings, No Money. Endos are backwards wheelies. When you get that front up and keep on the throttle and it's coming up and up and up and all of a sudden the brain says "oh shit, point of balance is very close" and you close the throttle. OK, I CLOSE THE THROTTLE! The endo is the same thing. You just haven't had the b*lls to grab a whole handful of front brake. I applaud you though. Hey, I admit that I'm too chicken to do it. I, however, will have a fully functioning bike next week, while others will be waiting on left mirror, left upper fairing, left footpeg, clutch lever, skin for upper leg, etc...........Thanks for listening! You're doing fine w/your 1 foot endos!!! Leave the rest to the LV Extremes guys, who have sponsors to pay for the banged up bikes. 'Nuff said.

------------------
Cosmo
"Do you know how fast you were going, son?" "Gee officer, if I guess right, can I go home?"

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
are you talking rolling or stopping stoppies?

makes a big difference.

i couldn't get the rolling ones to work well.

stopping ones aren't really about speed, it's more about balls to pull the brake harder. set the front and pull harder, they'll come up higher.

oh yeah, buy a shock. your stock one will be trashed within 30 stoppies.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've gotta agree with Green here. Go a bit faster and grab a whole lotta brake. Try and get way way up. The most impresive trick is getting the rear past vertical. Dont worry you'll be fine it just feels a bit odd on the way up.

------------------

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What the hells~!.. cbrf2boy... are you serious?... about the buy a new shocK?.. do you mean.. like an ohlins or something?. will it last longer?.. iknow doing endos will ruin your shock... but i thought by bending them outward.. (umm more trail?.. less traiL.. whatever.. :D :D :D).. but yeah.. i will get endos up. i dont know about pass vertical etc etc.. new fairings.. and i will jumMP~!..but i got a good three footer today.. hehe.. and i was talking about any kinda endo.. rolling or stopped.. i'd like to get a rolling endo.. shiet yeah. i'd luv for someone to pay for my banged up bike.... ;P

jos F theGoldenboy.. means i'll get better wheelies and endo's~! :cool:

------------------
Some day, i'll ride like all the famed riders of today.. for i will be the rider of tommorrow.. :D:D, cuz as of today.. i have only three months of riding everyday experience under my n*tS.. :D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts