Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story was pretty interesting and if I were the victim, after that outrageous penalty, I'd be taking things into my own hands.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Insane. That woman should have been put in jail and all made to stay there working until every last cent of the victim's money was replaced. I know the bank replaced it, but that's not the point. 15 cents per day for $30,000 should teach her a lesson.

What a joke. :finger:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
5'10" woman of around 150 lbs was able to wear the coat of a 5"2" & 110 lb woman ------- something does not really fit. For the coat would have been to tight let alone for the running without the seams of the shoulders not splitting UNLESS the smaller women liked a LARGE fitting coat!!!!!!

Any of you tried to fit into a Small jacket when you actually wear a size Large?

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Smitty said:
5'10" woman of around 150 lbs was able to wear the coat of a 5"2" & 110 lb woman ------- something does not really fit...
Smitty, old mate, you've misread the article. The jacket was recognised from a security camera photo of the thief. It didn't belong to the woman whose i.d. had been stolen. ;)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
if that would be me, I would be spying on her and clean her out instead. So what if she took 9,000 from me, I'd be making 9k back + other stuff. What can she do? call the cops saying all of her stolen stuff was stolen? :D

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
JBaz said:
yeah but you deal with bricks, not people... :D
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. ;)

I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. It's great for my line of work, but it can be hard to switch off, which can rub people the wrong way, you know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts