Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What mods can I do to my 02 ex 250? I have not seen many aftermarket items for this bike. I was thinking removal of stock decals and addition of some custom stickers. As far as performance, what kinds of things can I do? :confused: any ideas appreciated. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
try this site I have the full Muzzy pipe and a kand n filter that has all been rejetted and it makes a huge difference plus it sounds so sweet now. I also have custom house of kolors tangerine orange pearl coating te plastics and rims(except for the polished lips). I am going to start working on updating the tail as soon as I get a little more research done as to what all is involved

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm also working on modding my gf's 250. So far we've added Cobra F1 exhausts, flush mount turn sigs front & back, hacked fender, stripped the decals, custom painted lower fairing, custom decals, removed the rear pegs. It looks clean and the pipe added minimal gains but if you find a cure for the banana seat and tail let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not had much time to mod the bike, too busy working, and making the best of the warm weather. I live in new mexico, it will be warm in the days till mid October. Thanks all for the information. The sites listed above are fantastic. Who would have know that there was all these enthusasts for the little 250. It has grown on me. I thought i would keep it for a season and get some experiece, but i just think i will keep it. As for custom things, just hacked the rear fender, got a small tank bag, disc lock, and an alarm. As far as pipe and jet, can you really tell a difference? I may pipe and jet it, just gotta find some time and money. I would like to see some more pictures of the 250 without the stickers, i have seen some without and it was not my thing. Maybe someone can change my mind? Is there anyone with ideas for a decal scheme that would look good on the 250? Have seen only one that i like. thanks everyone keep making the sugg. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts