Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I really think we should form a club!!

We have lots of members on this forum, and we have lots of support!!

Think about it .... BP could be our 'IT guy', he's doing all the racing vids and stuff so he could throw up a website or something. All we need is a secretary and a chariman of something ...

We could do trackdays ... racing .... tuition .... whatever !!!

It would be great.

PS ... I'm an ideas man :2cents:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Were you even there?

Legend said:
You know, I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I really think we should form a club!!

We have lots of members on this forum, and we have lots of support!!

Think about it .... BP could be our 'IT guy', he's doing all the racing vids and stuff so he could throw up a website or something. All we need is a secretary and a chariman of something ...

We could do trackdays ... racing .... tuition .... whatever !!!

It would be great.

PS ... I'm an ideas man :2cents:

Oi!! It was called SBR! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
top idea

a few people could sort it all out...organise everything and you and saliva could do fark all
Deja vu:finger:

( sorry BC had to bite):crying:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm still waiting for my t-shirt from the first time around....

Can I suggest you name the new club SAS though..... for Singapore Armchair Storytellers :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: SARCASM?

Blue Catt said:
Wolfie....

You are being led into this one by the nose.....

Lets see what trap Legend will spring upon you.

i am pushing the cards to see what he has in his mind....

should be worth a good laugh or something to that nature....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
AH the good old days

still brings a smile to my face...the sight of you getting up and stormin out of mollys after i lost it with you....thems were the days.

I'm coming to your retirement village soon so you better tie your women up ( better):twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: top idea

bigphil said:
a few people could sort it all out...organise everything and you and saliva could do fark all
Deja vu:finger:

( sorry BC had to bite):crying:
Yeah, that might have been true at the time. However, you should know that I am the one who is taking newbie’s around the track these days...

Edit:
That sounded way too serious. Would be good to hear more of your heart felt complaining also BP :twofinger
Tug and BC could run around in their beloved bicycle shorts (BC still does I gather).
Simon could do some cooking based on a Ducati manual. I bet the Italians have made something of the sort by now.
Oli could do some wheelies with Mayu on the back hanging on for dear life.
Slasher could scare off any unwanted spectators.
Put it away Wilson could try his best to put it out.
1 4 the Rd could talk about there is no difference in mass/gravity/heat and need for different rubber sizes on a 125cc and a MotoGP bike.
YP could come out of the closet and admit his real name is McDonald.
I could just sit around and try to figure out what the point of the club actually is.
Boycie could talk about women and why men don't need them.
Ledge I don't know what you wouldn't do to get attention amongst all the other members...
Too many more to mention...

I think above is more then enough reason not to try to make a club again:D :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: AH the good old days

bigphil said:
.....I'm coming to your retirement village soon so you better tie your women up ( better):twofinger .....
Give me plenty of time with a heads up mate ..... I'll make sure to do my best to be be entertaining :)

I'll be in KL next week, then down your way the week after for a week ...

:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts