Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone buy that vest from icon. it looks alot better than the regular road guard vest normally worn to get on base.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and details.
Jumping through hoops to get that new bike onto base? While we cant help you bypass military regulations, we can help you meet them without looking like a construction worker. The Mil Spec vest was designed to pass all military requirements for a mandatory reflective vest. In the end, no bright orange reflective vest is ever going to win you style awards. But if you have to wear one, and you do, it might as well have the style and features that wont make you cringe. Ride safe, we need you out there.

REMOVABLE I.D. HOLDER

ADJUSTABLE FIT

REFLECTIVE TAPING (FRONT AND BACK)

STORAGE POCKETS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Like it

I bought one of these the other day and like it a lot. It is a pain in the butt to fumble around and find your wallet with gloves on and you can just put it in the holder and have no problems. It is a little pricey, but most bike shops around bases usually have some kind of military discount. :thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was looking at them a week a week ago. I live off post and just the fact that I have to wear a vest when I am off post so I can get on post. So when I do have to go onpost, I just drive my car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I bought one, better than a road guard vest. But looks gay over my leathers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts